Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Micronutrient Deficiencies in America

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've got plenty of friends who are or where in all branches of the military and I can say without a doubt you don't know shit.

Of all the ignorant shit you’ve ever spouted off, this is the dumbest and for the millionth time, please fucking tell me where your fat ass trains so I can blast your dumbass on video and post it on here to shut you up for good.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
More confused now....Are u saying that evolution/God populated areas with plants where there weren't enough animals to feed the human pop?...Aren't the plants shown to come before man/animals, whether u believe in evolution or creation?...

It sounds like u are saying that animals existed first, then when evolution or God saw that there wasn't enough meat/animals to feed humans in a particular area, either or(evolution/God put forth plants to sustain man and animal?....:confused:

Sorry all! Been very busy and haven’t logged back in for a day and a half or 2 days (?).

This was about where I had left off and wanted to give some response. I’ve been distracted and detached from thought about where my mind space on all this was last at, so it may be a bit left field. I had original began a fresh line of reply when I had first read your post, and accidentally deleted it! But among what I had replied, I wanted to include something along the line as followers. It likely only introduces more questions than answers, but there’s some reason for it. I apologize for fucked up grammar — no spell check nor proof reading — just tapped it out on my phone on notepad:

Since you introduced God to the topic (makes perfect sense), I’ll assume we’re referencing the biblical creation account since we’re of western persuasion.
And it’s interesting for sure, and we need to consider this angle as well as non-theistic and theistic evolutionary perspectives. Some are very black and white dogmatic on this — I feel that eliminates a lot of worthy consideration and the creative imagination we’re all capable of. I find much value in an open mind.

That said, I want to respond to your comments with a basic / classic biblical review:
The Genesis account depicts that on day 3, land, seas, plants and trees were created.
Day 5, sea creatures and flying creatures were created.
Lastly, day 6, land animals and humans were created. The text (nkjv) describes: “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

God told them (“Adam and Eve”): “I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. “

So by this account, in a perfect (pre “sin” / pre fallen nature) world, plant vegetation was intended for food. Why? Well…. at least one reason is because at this point, there was no death — only living things, uncorrupted perfect living things.
God forbid just one thing, eventually conveying to them; “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

It details no such thing, but common thought for some reason has presented that whatever it was, was an apple.
We all know the story at this point. Eve got tempted, ate from that tree, then gave some to Adam.

BOOM! They are whatever plant it was and now death and all hell enters the story.

From that point, death enters; entropy, decay, killing, etc…. Adam and Eve have children; Cain kills Abel, and so on….
From that “fall” in the garden, no more purity.
We can surmise animals began to kill (predator and prey), and man began to hunt and fish because as some time goes by, we read of things involving food such as Gen 9 where God tells Noah and his sons: “Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.”

So in the perfect garden scene, plant based was the plan. Human fucked that up and now we see man as omnivores. Man was no longer perfect — plants were no longer perfect. Why? Death, decay, a wearing down process, rotting.

Skipping all the eventual Levitical Jewish law stuff of “clean and unclean,” forbidding of pork etc, there are other notable and interesting mentions of food. Jesus somehow feeding 5000+ from 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. Hmm, he wasn’t a vegan.
And after his resurrection he was hungry and ate fish.
And there’s some interesting lessons the apostle Paul was teaching on when he mentions this: “Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats…..”

A lot of interesting aspects about diet throughout the Bible, including fasting — dry fasting (no food NOR water) in fact.

So we can extract what we choose from the Bible with regard to eating. We see that plants were originally intended pre-fall / pre-death. Then death and meat eating comes about: “Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.”

What’s definitely a fact is that our food today is FARRRRRRR from what it was in the garden paradise — and so are we.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB and GS get asked a direct question. "Where in your diet do you get sufficient quantities of vitamin c?"

TB and GS "our infallible Lord and savior who isn't on TRT because he told us so said we don't need it because we don't eat plants"

Actual answer. In quality grass fed cattle vitamin c needs can be met by periodically consuming raw meat or regularly consuming rare meat.

Of course. And very little actual vitamin C is necessary when it’s in a high bioavailable form such as meat and low sugar. Apparently sugar decreases vitamin C absorption — it competes for the same uptake pathways into cells.
Enjoy this from Kevin Stock; a dentist who for reasons of personal interest and nutrition’s relation to dental health, became very involved in nutritional studies.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
TB and GS get asked a direct question. "Where in your diet do you get sufficient quantities of vitamin c?"

TB and GS "our infallible Lord and savior who isn't on TRT because he told us so said we don't need it because we don't eat plants"

Actual answer. In quality grass fed cattle vitamin c needs can be met by periodically consuming raw meat or regularly consuming rare meat.

Go back and re-read the posts. I never seen where I was asked anything other than "what have you done". An attempt by bigego or whatever his name is to try and make his opinion seem more important than mine and TB. I have read far more than Dr Bakers work on the matter. That's beside the point. It would take Tex or anyone else about 3 mins of googling to find the same info we all have access to. It comes down to who you want to believe and have you actually tried it? All I have ever said was that a meat based diet seems to work very well for me. Apparently that offends some people here. I could give two fucks.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Its' so good to see you are jealous of me and my life. You tell me you can put me to sleep in 30 seconds when you don't even know my at all. Good luck, I got a good laugh out of that one. SWAT......YOU don't know shit. Go to serve in a war some time and see how life experience you get out of that short career. SWAT would be a walk in the park. But then you only lasted 4 years. Oh start name dropping any time. Let's see if I know anyone that might have lost a brain cell of two from meeting you.

Now one thing about egos Gunslinger, I have earned mine a long time ago. You have not even begun You are not a bodybuilder or a powerlifter so I'm not even sure why you are posting here.. Your just here riding the coat tails of those who are. Do I respect you now? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You still have not don't anything that relates to why were are on the board that is supposed to be a COMMUNITY for BODYBUILDERS. Not a board for an ex-fat ass that needs to be in a self help support group. Why did you allow yourself to become such a fat ass? Yea, we all have certainly see idiots like you on the boards. Seems one just got kicked off. Speaking of a dime a dozen, being below average take little effort. You are pretty damn successful.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
@Bigtex
The same bullshit institutional “science” that claims saturated fat is the cause of CVD. Thanks Ancel Keys and Proctor & Gamble.

Kellogg's too. They had a big part in the food pyramid, and grains being the biggest part of the diet.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just had meat, veggies, cheese and a glass of red wine, does this all mean I am going to die now????

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
LK, you know those damn plants are going to kill you and yes the air makes it worse. Should have just stuck with the meat or eaten fucking waffles with maple syrup like I did.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LK, you know those damn plants are going to kill you and yes the air makes it worse. Should have just stuck with the meat or eaten fucking waffles with maple syrup like I did.
Not a sweets guy so no syrup or waffles. Made eggplant parm, all baked so it takes hours, not like frying. Went grocery shopping today, these all meat guys are gonna be hurting based on the prices I saw today. Goad my garden is filling in nice.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Well, I guess I'll blow this out of the water!...Just finished a 2 hr workout, then WALKED to the nearest DQ and ate a damn double-cheese with fries, and be damned if the guy didn't bring me vanilla ice cream with cholate syrup smothered all over it...That burger had lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and pickles!...Yum!....Now I have to make a porcelain deposit!...huh!!!!!!...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Its' so good to see you are jealous of me and my life. You tell me you can put me to sleep in 30 seconds when you don't even know my at all. Good luck, I got a good laugh out of that one. SWAT......YOU don't know shit. Go to serve in a war some time and see how life experience you get out of that short career. SWAT would be a walk in the park. But then you only lasted 4 years. Oh start name dropping any time. Let's see if I know anyone that might have lost a brain cell of two from meeting you.

Now one thing about egos Gunslinger, I have earned mine a long time ago. You have not even begun You are not a bodybuilder or a powerlifter so I'm not even sure why you are posting here.. Your just here riding the coat tails of those who are. Do I respect you now? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You still have not don't anything that relates to why were are on the board that is supposed to be a COMMUNITY for BODYBUILDERS. Not a board for an ex-fat ass that needs to be in a self help support group. Why did you allow yourself to become such a fat ass? Yea, we all have certainly see idiots like you on the boards. Seems one just got kicked off. Speaking of a dime a dozen, being below average take little effort. You are pretty damn successful.

Are you still at it? WTF is wrong with you? lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic