Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Micronutrient Deficiencies in America

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I hear that Brother Tex! We just got a 1/4 beef. $780 for 145 lbs of meat; that averages out to $5.40/lb. Pricey when you are talking about $5.40 for burger but not when you are talking about a filet mignon or Porterhouse. I'm also not above throwing a fresh deer road kill in the back of the truck. That's $0.00//lb for 40 lbs. Only out my time to butcher it.

Exactly. I love meat but this shit is getting priced right off our table. Seafood is ridiculous and we live on the damn coast. Chicken to and pork has been just as bad a beef. The only road kill here would be a possum or armadillo:p I use to love making chicken and sausage gumbo. Even the damn 16 ounce sausage has gone up from $2.50 to $4.65 yesterday. Oysters........good luck getting those at a reasonable price. I would have to eat 3 dozen to feel like I ate anything. Now I did buy a 10lb box or concentrated whey protein for $65 Not a bad price considering MILK has gone up .60 cents a gallon here in the past few weeks. Even fucking eggs have gone way up. I hate vegies but may have to reconsider. None of us are cavemen and most all of us have to depend on the grocery store.,

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@Bigtex,

“ EAT RED MEAT is your solution. ”

No, eat primarily animal based — preferably somewhat nose to tail (most optimal) is a solution to a plethora of common deficiencies and ailments of predominant plant based, and, SAD eaters.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
And Yes, coat of meats (like all else) is on the rise. It sucks.
We’re headed toward a sci-fi dystopian food apocalypse of near nothing to eat but what the system owners want to force on us — lab synthesized, chemical slop.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Still, trying to figure out why plants were put/evolved here if we are not to eat them?...:confused:

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@Bigtex,

No, eat primarily animal based — preferably somewhat nose to tail (most optimal) is a solution to a plethora of common deficiencies and ailments of predominant plant based, and, SAD eaters.

Leave me out of this one… (nobody could eat me either, because I’m so salty). Carry on.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Still, trying to figure out why plants were put/evolved here if we are not to eat them?...:confused:

For animals, and human survival seasonally (and very regional) when and where animal foods weren’t abundant.
Basically as filler, temporary and occasional necessity.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
For animals, and human survival seasonally (and very regional) when and where animal foods weren’t abundant.
Basically as filler, temporary and occasional necessity.

More confused now....Are u saying that evolution/God populated areas with plants where there weren't enough animals to feed the human pop?...Aren't the plants shown to come before man/animals, whether u believe in evolution or creation?...

It sounds like u are saying that animals existed first, then when evolution or God saw that there wasn't enough meat/animals to feed humans in a particular area, either or(evolution/God put forth plants to sustain man and animal?....:confused:

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
@Bigtex,

Well TB lets look at the good Dr's blood work that he so proudly displayed on the internet. This was a year into eating your all red meat diet. LDL cholesterol 152???? Sorry but any cardiologist would have a fit over that one. Good luck with that heart attack. Testosterone 237, Might need to consider TRT? Again, my primary care physician would have already put me on TRT with numbers like that. Free testosterone is also very low. Men over `100 years old have a higher average than that. There is literally TONS of research showing how bad low test levels for CHD. Hemoglobin ALC 6.3. He is borderline diabetic. Also 1.27 on the fasting serum glucose? WHAT??? Serum Ferritin 243? With all that meat? That is in the mid to low average. Awfully strange he didn't bother putting up a comprehensive vitamin and mineral panel. Let's let the good doctor come back and tell us all how great he feels when he gets my age. By the way my lipid panel would put his to shame and I can promise I eat mostly chicken/fish and crap. But then he also says to not pay much attention to blood work, after all what the hell does medical science know. Like I said, I honestly could care a less how you eat. I just hope your comments based on what a fraud like this does not lead others down the same unhealthy pathway the good Dr. just proved he was on. Now, I also just saw a picture of this guy. Honestly if I looked like he does I would literally panic. He is absolutely void of any muscle mass and quite frankly looks sick.

No "EAT RED MEAT" is your pal Gunslinger's solution. Certainly not mine.

ohkp0l4x97r01[1].png

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
@Bigtex,

“ Why did he get his twitter account shut down? Any idea?”

You have to begin figuring out things like this for yourself.
WHY?
Because the 1st amendment is all but gone now particularly in the US.
Speech, expression is likely more hardcore censored now than ever in history. Can’t talk about COVID or your social media gets censored or removed. Same as Trump’s did, and same as anyone who continually challenged controlled institutional narratives about establishment health standards in general.
There is no challenge to institutional narratives allowed anymore — you’re NOT in a “Free” country my dude.

Same reason I end up in facebook jail regularly. Only some people get to speak in america these days and people with a conservative lean and speaking out against the establishment ain't it.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Its funny to watch this back and forth. People will defend to the death whatever they like or have been brainwashed into believing. Regardless what happens right before their eyes. Yet religion gets a bad name. Apparently in 2021 communism is good and the food pyramid is great...lol. We should all look to the government to solve all our problems and be put on a strict diet of rice and soy. This is our future and people on here seem to be champions of it.

"No "EAT RED MEAT" is your pal Gunslinger's solution. Certainly not mine."

I'm just telling you what it did for me. But as we have already established in other threads my body defies the laws of thermodynamics because I can't get shredded off of doughnuts and fried chicken like "normal" people. :rolleyes:

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016

I'm normally up for a good debate but once at a Grad party, I didn't want to be bothered by an anti-hunting vegan friend of my wife. All I said was, "If God didn't want me to eat deer, he wouldn't have made them out of meat." He babbled something to me as I headed to the grill for another burger.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
More confused now....Are u saying that evolution/God populated areas with plants where there weren't enough animals to feed the human pop?...Aren't the plants shown to come before man/animals, whether u believe in evolution or creation?...

It sounds like u are saying that animals existed first, then when evolution or God saw that there wasn't enough meat/animals to feed humans in a particular area, either or(evolution/God put forth plants to sustain man and animal?....:confused:

A lot of assuming there.
You’re going to have to give me time to respond. I began a lengthy reply for you and fucked up and lost it before posting.
I have a busy weekend ahead but much to say on what you’ve now introduced to the topic — God, and creation and evolution.
A lot of valuable points to raise for thought on this, and perhaps clarify much confusion many hold toward life in general.
Looking forward to it and will reply by sometime Monday or sooner.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic