Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Microdosing Psilocybin Mushrooms

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Okay, feel free to delete if not appropriate.
I like to research things and was watching a Dorian Yates interview and his drug experiences and it got me looking into things. Anyone else research this one?
They are saying microdosing causes higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.
I guess brain things and chemistry interest me. Anyone else?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I would just eat a 8th trip my brains out for a day and not touch it for a while .. I don’t think micro dosing shrooms is a good idea

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
There are studies out there for microdosing both this and MDMA.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
There are studies out there for microdosing both this and MDMA.

I could see the benefit of a micro dose ........ i have researched both items and prefer to go balls out on it but my research was just for recreational purposes and not treating anything

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’ve got a former friend that did it for a few months. Now I see him around town sometimes, talking about glowing Kangen water and saving all the animals on earth except for evil humans that hurt all those cuddly souls. He was off kilter going into the microdosing experiment, but it damn sure didn’t straighten him out.

S

schuyler

May 31, 2018
I remember doing shrooms a few times n high school nice adrenaline release they have talked about cow flop mushrooms for psychotherapy I imagine they are talking about microdosing. powder the caps thats what your interested in take 5mcg powder mix a powdered cap in with a cup powdered sugar in the food processor then put into a 000 capsule

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic