Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Micro dosing IGF1-LR3

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Just to be clear: are you calling me a fool?
Lol. I am a fucking clown. By the way did you ever find that paperwork you were talking about for that proof that I was supposed to be because I have mine right here so as soon as you can come up with something to prove the bullshit coming out of your dick sucker I'll go ahead and post my paperwork.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Lol. I am a fucking clown. By the way did you ever find that paperwork you were talking about for that proof that I was supposed to be because I have mine right here so as soon as you can come up with something to prove the bullshit coming out of your dick sucker I'll go ahead and post my paperwork.

Thanks for posting.

Happy to know I got under your skin.

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Thanks for posting.

Happy to know I got under your skin.
Oh believe me you didn't I just like to call a spade a spade, but I hope you have a good day. Haha

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Posted on UG from user geogroup

Its come to my attention member @Cakedup ..also known as bigmills...has been attempting to get members to purchase a pill press as well as attempting to recruit members to help him sell this press?
This member was sentenced to probation in a federal steroid distribution case. The charges called for up to 10 years. He served NO TIME. Was out on pretrial when he was sentenced to 3 years probation. Sentencing was this past July 2019.
Pill press sales must be reported to the DEA. Anyone purchasing a press is already manufacturing or looking to make mass production faster and easier. He's looking to for the feds to put a shiny star on his chest. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS POS!

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Posted on UG from user geogroup

Its come to my attention member @Cakedup ..also known as bigmills...has been attempting to get members to purchase a pill press as well as attempting to recruit members to help him sell this press?
This member was sentenced to probation in a federal steroid distribution case. The charges called for up to 10 years. He served NO TIME. Was out on pretrial when he was sentenced to 3 years probation. Sentencing was this past July 2019.
Pill press sales must be reported to the DEA. Anyone purchasing a press is already manufacturing or looking to make mass production faster and easier. He's looking to for the feds to put a shiny star on his chest. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS POS!

Joint suspended sentences are common for first time offenders. Selling a pill press while on probation is at best reckless and at worst on track with Jin's accusation.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Joint suspended sentences are common for first time offenders. Selling a pill press while on probation is at best reckless and at worst on track with Jin's accusation.

CFM, just for educational purposes ( on my behalf), why is the doc Jin posted saying SD Alabama and also Delaware?....Did this event occur in Alabama or Delaware or both?...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
None of you guys would last 10 minutes in a California prison. Both of you would be considered snitches and would have to PC up the moment they saw your paperwork. I have zero dog in your fight, I was trying to read zombs post and you guys just hijacked that shit and showed us all that neither of you can hold your mud. Its one thing just to say, Hey everyone I dont Trust so and so, and leave it alone. Its whole other thing to go back and forth like that. Especially disrespectful to Zomb...

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
You’ve made enemies everywhere, haven’t you, snitch.

Yeah, post up your paperwork, Chris.

It takes a special kind of stupid to get busted like you did.

https://www.wdel.com/news/man-found...cle_0be8c3fa-a09f-11e8-941e-6bf39e6fb1b0.html

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/14618916/united-states-v-lane/
Lol. Your still going huh?

Post my paperwork? Supposedly you got my paperwork right there and posted worth it kortlander go on their open it up and find something that says I took a 5k1 and snit he'd cuz you ain't going to find it cocksucker. However if you look at the other guy Kyle Ross Roop who got me into shit, and snitched on me you will see clear as day he took a 5k1. That kind of stuff is open to the public.. Therefore if I took one it would be right there in the courtlistener that you posted but again it's not. All you want to do is run your mouth and try to make me look bad like I really give a fuck.

Also if you ask me or any real motherfucker that's been in the game you and BiggerBen69 are the snitches. Straight dry snitching. Making up some bullshit but I got a pill press for sale while I'm on probation and putting my personal information right underneath of it so the cops can see. Now that's dry snitching bro. Clown....haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic