pbtom
What's New?

Micro dosing IGF1-LR3

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Has anyone tried this method?

Taking 10-20mcg per injection, numerous injections over a muscle group; example: 2-10mcg injections outer bicep head + 2-10mcg doses inner head. Almost like a synthol protocol.

From what i've read, the smaller dose prevents the IGF1-lr3 from going systemic.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I haven't tried it personally but I do know some people who have that had good results. Nothing spectacular but definitely noticeable they said. I know that is how DAT says to do it on his old writings.

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Has anyone tried this method?

Taking 10-20mcg per injection, numerous injections over a muscle group; example: 2-10mcg injections outer bicep head + 2-10mcg doses inner head. Almost like a synthol protocol.

From what i've read, the smaller dose prevents the IGF1-lr3 from going systemic.
The problem is getting legit LR3 sources. I personally have 3, but only 2 of those are mad buy real pharmaceutical companies. Well 1 actually but the others one is just as good. I just wish they were domestic. Send me a PM...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
The problem is getting legit LR3 sources. I personally have 3, but only 2 of those are mad buy real pharmaceutical companies. Well 1 actually but the others one is just as good. I just wish they were domestic. Send me a PM...

5.5 year old post?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Big Mills isn’t here to provide information. He is here to sell PEDs. He just usually doesn’t announce that.

LULZ :p - risky way of selling. Maybe times are tight? If not, than it is a career choice. In Africa, the scavenging hyena will hunt in times of scarcity....

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Big Mills isn’t here to provide information. He is here to sell PEDs. He just usually doesn’t announce that.
Wrong. I ain't and don't sell shit clown, but I do however like IGF....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Wrong. I ain't and don't sell shit clown, but I do however like IGF....

Hmmmm, on my board all you ever post about/comment on is large scale brewing equipment and methods. I get the hint.

And you flat out offer to sell PEDs on this board?

call me clown again and I’ll sic Bundy on you, punk.

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmm, on my board all you ever post about/comment on is large scale brewing equipment and methods. I get the hint.

And you flat out offer to sell PEDs on this board?

call me clown again and I’ll sic Bundy on you, punk.
Again you're wrong. I don't Post Brewing methods or whatever else you're talking about and it's the board thinking about it's a lame as bored anyway. I know your old so throw your glasses on go back and look again and you'll see I'm not make my own threads about brewing, but what I'm doing is answering questions that people have. You know contributing to the board? Which is why I'm on forums because unfortunately we have a bunch of jokers like you who can't answer questions that people who are trying to learn might have. SMFH.. does it make you feel tough call somebody a punk on the internet knowing they can't come through the keyboard and smack you with open hand. CLOWN.....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Again you're wrong. I don't Post Brewing methods or whatever else you're talking about and it's the board thinking about it's a lame as bored anyway. I know your old so throw your glasses on go back and look again and you'll see I'm not make my own threads about brewing, but what I'm doing is answering questions that people have. You know contributing to the board? Which is why I'm on forums because unfortunately we have a bunch of jokers like you who can't answer questions that people who are trying to learn might have. SMFH.. does it make you feel tough call somebody a punk on the internet knowing they can't come through the keyboard and smack you with open hand. CLOWN.....

I know way more about you than you’d like on an open forum. You rat bastard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic