Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Micro dosing IGF1-LR3

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yeah, quit dry snitching for Christ’s sake! Lube up your lips before you slip some secrets.

I have no dog in the fight, but BiggerBen69 is a damn throwback, holy shit.

And uh, y’all should take this to PM.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
None of you guys would last 10 minutes in a California prison. Both of you would be considered snitches and would have to PC up the moment they saw your paperwork. I have zero dog in your fight, I was trying to read zombs post and you guys just hijacked that shit and showed us all that neither of you can hold your mud. Its one thing just to say, Hey everyone I dont Trust so and so, and leave it alone. Its whole other thing to go back and forth like that. Especially disrespectful to Zomb...

Maybe the difference between you and me is that I’d never end up in California prison.

Sorry for the disrespect. Please don’t shank me.

My post was a repost from UG. Thought it was doing a service to warn people not to do business with somebody who is compromised by LE.

Also, I think BigMills is a douche.

You won’t hear again from me on this thread as I really don’t care:)

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Maybe the difference between you and me is that I’d never end up in California prison.

My post was a repost from UG. Thought it was doing a service to warn people not to do business with somebody who is compromised by LE.

Good move. Tired of hearing your duck sucker move anyway...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011

Famous last words pal. A snitch, in any station in life, is not respected.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Famous last words pal. A snitch, in any station in life, is not respected.

Awww!

Your respect is all I need to feel validated on this board (in life?). Please give it to me. I promise I’ll never snitch again.

You and your angery Internet personality are both a joke.

Washed up old Cali surfer who doesn’t look like he can even lift. Comes here only to bitch and moan and act tough.

My PM is open. YOU are the one bitching about hijacking Zombies thread. But you really don’t care. See?

It’s more important that you act like a tough guy in front of all the boys, than to actually show the respect you demand.

Hey, maybe I am a snitch.

But not a dumb, angry snitch:)

Did you get locked up? Was it for being dumb and angry?

Last edited:
Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Awww!

Your respect is all I need to feel validated on this board (in life?). Please give it to me. I promise I’ll never snitch again.

Washed up old Cali surfer who doesn’t look like he can even lift. Comes here only to bitch and moan and act tough.

My PM is open. YOU are the one bitching about hijacking Zombies thread. But you really don’t care. See?

It’s more important that you act like a tough guy in front of all the boys, than to actually show the respect you demand.

How about lets go back to the beginning cupcake. You hijacked someones valid thread. Your childish sarcasm says everything any vet needs to know about you. I never was a bodybuilder, never have I claimed to be. Anyone who has known me on these boards for the past 22 years knows my primary entry into this world wasnt to be a bodybuilder. I joined to learn the proper use of of substances for recovery and to add the proper muscle for Muay Thai and IPSC Competition . No one is acting tough, I am tough. No brag, just fact. You have no idea who you are attempting to malign, your just a silly little surplus human who doesn't respect the right of others to post. So anyone who has read what you have posted is armed with the facts of you, you did us all a favor. By all means, continue to build your own case against your own character. A snitch is a snitch. It begins, and ends there. You cant buy your way back.... but keep trying.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Awww!

How old are? You contribute to why the world is the way it is. You don't know how to think before you post.

Reactions: Jin
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic