Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Miami Heat's win streak.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Only thing that will stop the Heat is injuries.

Agreed.. They have been lucky all season no injuries and the only reason there #1..
Lakers, Knicks, Spurs, Bulls would all have been up there if they didnt have there top guys injured

J

Johnb

Mar 2, 2013
I feel the same way about the heat there over rated

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
The NBA wants the streak to continue.. Im not one to blame the refs but that celtics game when the C's went on a run the refs continued to make some bull shit calls to get the heat back in it.. Thats the NBA its like wwf. They used to make the same calls when the celtics a few years back but i didnt mind because i am a c's fan.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The NBA wants the streak to continue.. Im not one to blame the refs but that celtics game when the C's went on a run the refs continued to make some bull shit calls to get the heat back in it.. Thats the NBA its like wwf. They used to make the same calls when the celtics a few years back but i didnt mind because i am a c's fan.

NBA is not like wwf.. lol the second last possession when Battier blocked Green... It went off of Greens hand but the refs still gave celtics the ball n a chance to win it.
Heat are just really good in the 4th quarter

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
NBA is not like wwf.. lol the second last possession when Battier blocked Green... It went off of Greens hand but the refs still gave celtics the ball n a chance to win it.
Heat are just really good in the 4th quarter

I was joking about wwf its not that bad but they do persuade outcomes of some games and they pick and chooses who they are going to call fouls on. Happens all the time. Lebron is the worst. I think he has been fouled out of one game in his nba career. He hacks people all the time and doesn't get called. When he does get called for one he cries 90% of the time.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I was joking about wwf its not that bad but they do persuade outcomes of some games and they pick and chooses who they are going to call fouls on. Happens all the time. Lebron is the worst. I think he has been fouled out of one game in his nba career. He hacks people all the time and doesn't get called. When he does get called for one he cries 90% of the time.

100% truth. And I actually admire Lebron's ability as a player.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
After last nights game heat vs cavaliers.. im convinced the officials are sucking the heats dicks!! Lebron lucky he hasn't had any injuries yet
I think he roids it.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Nope its wwf to me. Screw some nut jobs that sued Vince.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic