Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mgf

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Any good results on this, i guess its suppose to be site specific. I was going to buy like 10 bottles. Stuff is mad cheap, was going to use it along with my LR3 and DES. Also not sure how to use it, but was going to pin chest and tris for site growth. Osiris or anyone else here have exp with this peptide?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ive used them both....i would not bo back to them...cjc & ghrp are so much better

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ive used them both....i would not bo back to them...cjc & ghrp are so much better

Well i took ym first shot of IGF today and loved it. GHRP-6 didnt really do shit besides make me hungry.

Plus im on 5iu GH every day with it. I was hoping that the MGF would help with site growth. Some people say it gives them a pump in that specific muscle.

How many mcgs of MGF did u use?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Been pinning MGF in my tris and Bis, and i have to say, the are staying fuller throughout the day. 500mcg in each tricep and 250mcg in each bicep.

You have to take alot of it though. But it def works at keeping that pump all day.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
what was your end result? you like? bout to start some des and mgf

R

Ruturaj

Jan 2, 2011
your good to go
I got great results with IGF1 DES
Increase in weight (6-7 pounds) fat loss (may bee 1 pound as I have very less fat)
power gains are good too
I would say use IGF1 LR3 in mid day
IGF DES immediately pre workout
MGF post
good luck

mikestrong

mikestrong

Jun 27, 2011
Good info on the IGF Ruturaj,

I am also using IGF1 DES, with HGH 2iu ED.

What amount of mcg IGF1 DES PREWORKOUT would you recommend?

Also do you recommend 2 shots, one for each muscle?

Respect
mikestrong

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Been pinning MGF in my tris and Bis, and i have to say, the are staying fuller throughout the day. 500mcg in each tricep and 250mcg in each bicep.

You have to take alot of it though. But it def works at keeping that pump all day.

Isint that really high doses? I could have swore bass killer or somone has it written up as 100mcg ea muscle. ill see if ican look it up. im about to give it a run

BigBQ

BigBQ

Nov 26, 2011
I used it and didnt notice anything. I ran it for 5 weeks post workout, injected into bis and tris @ 200mcgs per muscle. I did this on chest day, back day and of course arm day. I noticed zilch after 5 weeks and I was running high doses.

Last edited:
osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
For these two compounds you have to understand their role in the musclebuilding process. MGF causes cell proliferation and igf lr3 causes cell differentiation. The most common mistake is running them in a way that cause them to "step on each others toes". You need to take mgf post workout and give it some time to work before administering igf or gh. Once the body senses increases in igf, it shuts down the proliferation and begins differentiation.

Now you are probably think what the fuck is osiris talking about, i know i thought that as i typed it=-) Picture that proliferation is getting football players to get onto the field and just stand there. Differentiation is putting on their uniforms and giving them positions to play. Creating millions of little myoblasts isnt going to do you any good if they arent purposed to be muscle cells.

People often get discouraged by the immediate results but lets think this through. You create new immature muscle cells right? And they are supposed to instantly grow to normal size ADN then beyond. NO. The real results from the growth factors aren't ever seen for a few monhts.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Good info on the IGF Ruturaj,

I am also using IGF1 DES, with HGH 2iu ED.

What amount of mcg IGF1 DES PREWORKOUT would you recommend?

Also do you recommend 2 shots, one for each muscle?

Respect
mikestrong

Hey mike,

nice seeing you over here. I remember you back in the day at promuscle.

With the des i like to start my research puffin off at 100mcg and when results halt i bump it up by 25 mcg and keep the ball rolling forward. My little puffin has gone as far as 400mcg at the end of a 12 week blast and it was quite uncomfortable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic