Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Mexico/Texas border Rx for HGH

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Remember the guys yelling"pharmacia" at white tourists
Yup?!! Revolution Ave was a tourist trap, wife's cousin told us where to go 15 min taxi ride. She would meet us there, we'd load up tip the guy a extra$50. Would be so grateful threw in extra shit in all the time. Some good days so much more freedom!!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hell yeah, gear galore, we'd also get recreational shit too. Walk across the bridge for 35¢

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
My thinking was more along the lines of legally bringing back a 90 day supply?

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Greetings,
My primary physician has me doing the Test/HGH cycles and I would like to buy my gear in Mexico. I already know the old days are not prevalent and I am not looking for back alley chemists either. 100% legit with Rxs from my Doc and the V.A. I self medicate so not looking for a Cancun therapy and a sugar baby ha..

Anyone in Texas use a reliable Rx or pharmacy on the Mexican side. I am in San Antonio so I can easily drive anywhere, except Matasmoro
..Fuck that place. Appreciate ya.
Bohdi
Damn, must be nice! My buddy gets try at the VA but his doc wouldn't let him self administer accept for test gel. He tried to get his doc to write a script so he could fill it else were and their TRT clinic there as like hell no you can't. He has to go there once a week for his shot and then blood work every coue weeks. Crazy they cause him to miss so much work.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
My thinking was more along the lines of legally bringing back a 90 day supply?
All that you have to do is literally just go to a doctor in Mexico that speaks English tell him that you wanted to testosterone replacement therapy prescription give them enough money and he writes you the script and you can take it to any pharmacy there and the United States border patrol has to let you bring it back into the USA because you have a prescription for it.
I have a lot of friends that go down into Mexico to get their prescriptions filled because it's way cheaper and they're paying out of pocket without insurance that's the way they get their stuff back and I mean basically anything back as long as they have a prescription.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Gotta have the prescription or it will be seized. You can't come to the border and just say you saw a Mex doc and it was prescribed....they'll seize it. Last time I was in Playa Del Carmen I saw plenty of pharms advertising gear and HGH in their windows. Also lots of guys yelling "pharmacia", as well as trying to sell you coke (and a lot of other stuff). I want to say there is also a clinic down there where you can visit once (maybe telehealth, can't remember) and they will set you up for regular shipments, but I can't remember the name and I thought the prices weren't much better than the USA pharms for legit stuff.

If someone knows of a good hookup in TJ I'd probably be willing to try it out. 1.5 hour drive.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Gotta have the prescription or it will be seized. You can't come to the border and just say you saw a Mex doc and it was prescribed....they'll seize it. Last time I was in Playa Del Carmen I saw plenty of pharms advertising gear and HGH in their windows. Also lots of guys yelling "pharmacia", as well as trying to sell you coke (and a lot of other stuff). I want to say there is also a clinic down there where you can visit once (maybe telehealth, can't remember) and they will set you up for regular shipments, but I can't remember the name and I thought the prices weren't much better than the USA pharms for legit stuff.

If someone knows of a good hookup in TJ I'd probably be willing to try it out. 1.5 hour drive.
Yep. Actually see the doc and get the script and o copy of the order to show border patrol. Or just risk it and bring back some.
I was over there for a couple weeks and came back over the border in a taxi and no passport even lol. They just ask to see my driver's license and let me back in. You gotta pay to get into Mexico without a passport. Super easy to do just tell them you have no passport and didn't know you needed one. They tell you to pay the guard at the third checkpoint. Will set you back 1000-1500 peso depending on the guard lol. Cross through from lorado.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I will add that Tijuana is the murder capital of the world right now. Mostly confined to cartel members, but....and it's a big BUT....

Going down there with a lot of cash to a pharmacy might have someone tip off a cartel member/street criminal for a robbery. If they know you're coming, they'll steal the cash when you arrive at the pharmacy. Leave the pharmacy and they will rob you of the HGH, bring it back to the pharmacy, who will pay a discounted rate to buy it back and will keep the excess cash. Taxi drivers are a potential tipoff source as well.

So....I would advise against this unless you know someone who can vouch for a particular pharmacy in advance. It's not like the old days at all. I am very up on crime and cartel activity down there (Borderland Beat is a good aggregate source of news, but there are so many stories that they are only reporting a small percentage of them), but everything along the border is just GOING OFF right now due to cartels battling for control. Still....Americans not involved in the drug trade are still fairly hands-off for the cartels as they don't want the increased attention that will bring. Robbing Americans? No problem. Killing them? Off the table if you're not doing business with the cartels. Someone kills an American, the cartels are likely to kill the killer. That could change. Things are rapidly worsening due to AMLO's "hugs not bullets" policy. He is in the pocket of the cartels.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
I will add that Tijuana is the murder capital of the world right now. Mostly confined to cartel members, but....and it's a big BUT....

Going down there with a lot of cash to a pharmacy might have someone tip off a cartel member/street criminal for a robbery. If they know you're coming, they'll steal the cash when you arrive at the pharmacy. Leave the pharmacy and they will rob you of the HGH, bring it back to the pharmacy, who will pay a discounted rate to buy it back and will keep the excess cash. Taxi drivers are a potential tipoff source as well.

So....I would advise against this unless you know someone who can vouch for a particular pharmacy in advance. It's not like the old days at all. I am very up on crime and cartel activity down there (Borderland Beat is a good aggregate source of news, but there are so many stories that they are only reporting a small percentage of them), but everything along the border is just GOING OFF right now due to cartels battling for control. Still....Americans not involved in the drug trade are still fairly hands-off for the cartels as they don't want the increased attention that will bring. Robbing Americans? No problem. Killing them? Off the table if you're not doing business with the cartels. Someone kills an American, the cartels are likely to kill the killer. That could change. Things are rapidly worsening due to AMLO's "hugs not bullets" policy. He is in the pocket of the cartels.
Totally agree the further inland you go the safer stay away from any of the border towns. I was in Monterey and Jalisco and new Laredo.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

1000% agree, unless you are in a very tourist town far away from the border and all that craziness, I wouldn’t try and get anything down there other than a sun tan.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Go find a Mexico doctor that will give you a script. I have friend in Cancun that hooked me up with a doc and for $20 gave me a script. Went to a pharmacia and loaded up on GH...like someone else said, Lilly. it was about $56 for 15 IU boxes. another time I got 15iu preloaded pins. Can't remember the brand. The more I bought the better the discount up to I think 25. I generally had my friend call ahead to the pharmacy to make sure they had it in stock or so they could. Once I used my american express and th eexchange rate made it even cheaper. Funny thing is citizens need prescriptions for some of the things they will openly sell to foreigners. Just show the passport and they sell it.
You will not need the script at the pharmacy, they will sell to you. You need it for US customs. Although I was stopped once at customs in Atlanta, not because of gh but they said I had taken a firearm there...(f*ck no!!). Anyway when the agent asked if I had anything I told him I had GH and a script for it. He said and I quote "We don't care about that, but if you had coke or heroine we would, but thank you for telling me and having a prescription." Then he told me how to clear up the mis information about a weapon and I absolutely did.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic