Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mexico/Texas border Rx for HGH

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
Greetings,
My primary physician has me doing the Test/HGH cycles and I would like to buy my gear in Mexico. I already know the old days are not prevalent and I am not looking for back alley chemists either. 100% legit with Rxs from my Doc and the V.A. I self medicate so not looking for a Cancun therapy and a sugar baby ha..

Anyone in Texas use a reliable Rx or pharmacy on the Mexican side. I am in San Antonio so I can easily drive anywhere, except Matasmoro
..Fuck that place. Appreciate ya.
Bohdi

R

Rowdyantillon

Mar 10, 2022
Greetings,
My primary physician has me doing the Test/HGH cycles and I would like to buy my gear in Mexico. I already know the old days are not prevalent and I am not looking for back alley chemists either. 100% legit with Rxs from my Doc and the V.A. I self medicate so not looking for a Cancun therapy and a sugar baby ha..

Anyone in Texas use a reliable Rx or pharmacy on the Mexican side. I am in San Antonio so I can easily drive anywhere, except Matasmoro
Bohdi
Good brand in Mexico's pharmacies is Lilly's Hgh. It can be found in almost any pharmacy there

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Keep us updated.
I’ve heard of guys flying in and getting it legally but I have no experience with it.
I’d be curious to hear the story of prices or any hassles etc

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Greetings,

Bohdi
Years ago I would cross at Laredo, TX into Nuevo Laredo, MX and hit the brick and mortar pharmacies. Always super easy getting shit and getting it back....but this was also pre 911

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Years ago I would cross at Laredo, TX into Nuevo Laredo, MX and hit the brick and mortar pharmacies. Always super easy getting shit and getting it back....but this was also pre 911

Did u ever run into sterillity , dosing , ect issues...?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
No issues with sterile gear, dosage seemed proper. I grew like shit.

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
Through my blood work it shows -12 on Test, got that covered and 0 on thyroid... Military Nuked me I guess, so my primary put me on HCL to see if that could change metabolism while using T as my base... If anyone's Dr describes HCL be warned it is for Sperm and Estrogen production, kinda a kick in the balls to wake up swimmers ha... Not for any growth or healing.

Found that HEB here in T

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Off topic but back in the day me and the wife would go to TJ. Load up on shit from the pharmacies, we would come back with tourists swag packed with gear. These were the old days early 2000, nobody gave a shit. Policia was cool wife has family in TJ, never any problem on that side. Gear guess was a low priority back then. Those were the days.
Redijects, Denkall, Broval and Tornel...miss them and the prices!!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Off topic but back in the day me and the wife would go to TJ. Load up on shit from the pharmacies, we would come back with tourists swag packed with gear. These were the old days early 2000, nobody gave a shit. Policia was cool wife has family in TJ, never any problem on that side. Gear guess was a low priority back then. Those were the days.
Remember the guys yelling"pharmacia" at white tourists

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Used to get Humatrope in Mexico.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Right there with ya.....I grew up San Diego, I never sold, but I used to horde like crazy... Miss the 100mg Syd Group Winny the most. That stuff was amazing...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic