Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Methyltrienolone/ MT/ M3/ Metribolone/ Oral tren

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Any reviews about this? I want it for a standalone cycle 250-750mcg ed for 4 weeks. I gonna use dostinex 0.5mg e3d to prevent progesterone sides. My PCT will be Nolva/clomid 20/50mg ed. Any thoughts about my cycle?

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
You'll get more help if you include a little more info such as cycle experience, lifting experience, diet, age, height/weight.

Personally I don't think oral tren sounds like a good idea, except maybe for very experienced guys. And i doubt it's good to use it as a standalone. Gotta have test in there, and if it's your first cycle, all you should have is test.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
oral tren is harsh---becareful with it

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Cycles: 1 test enthanate cycle and 1 epistane cycle
Lifting for: 6 years
Height: 192cm
Weight: 96-98kg
Thanks for the responses, I' ve read enough about this, I know how bad and good MT is. I prefer to run it standalone to run PCT and recover faster.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
What do you expect to gain from the MethylTren?.....

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Some fat loss and strenght gains. Some size gains probably.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I've run MT several times......too short for any big changes IMO...but was wicked strong the whole 6 weeks. Sides are no joke...passed out in a store after dosing 1000mcg for the first time

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
I am not looking for big changes, I want to learn it first and keep sides to minimum. You use it standalone? When did it kick in? Tell me about your cycles if you may.
Thanks for responses, sorry for my bad english.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just ran MT for the first time about 7 or 8 weeks ago. Definitely not going to see big changes in the amount of time that you can safely run it. It seems like everybody responds differently to MT. One guy I know gained 15 pounds in three weeks without trying, Mayo got silly strength increases but no size to speak of, I got great strength increases and a hard, full look, but no actual size gain. I did feel more aggressive and had more anaerobic endurance in the gym. I used it alongside test at 700mgs/week, and nobody that I know has run it by itself, and I would not recommend that you do either. You'll probably see more sides running it alone than if you ran it with test, just because of the simple fact that it will shut you down quickly and you'll have low levels of test for the remainder of the "cycle".

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Thanks for response. Does it kick in fast? Well, I prefer to be shut down for 2 weeks in cycle than recovering more difficult. What dose do you suggest?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I believe MT has a 4 hr half life....its more of a pre-workout drug than a cycle. 45min after administration I was in "Freight Train Mode" but I have known others to feel it as fast as 15min or as slow as 1.5hrs. You are just going to have to see your individual reaction to MT. Here is a little more info:

Methyltrienolone (Metribolone) Profile

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
You mean, you can feel it from the first day? Thanks for the link too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic