Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Methyltrienolone/ MT/ M3/ Metribolone/ Oral tren

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^If you can eat at all. There is something to be said about strong methyls, liver stress, and appetite.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I tried 1mg ed for 4 weeks the first time and thought hell I think I can handle 2mg a day. I was tired and sweaty but I think it was worth the little damage it may have caused. I eat perfect, don't drink or anything else bad so I can push the limits a little (So far so good haha).

Stuff hard to find now but if it ends up in my medicine cabinet I will use again. :)

T

TriCity

^is it wise to cure side effects with more drugs that have different side effects? Where do you draw the line?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
^is it wise to cure side effects with more drugs that have different side effects? Where do you draw the line?

T3 levels in the body are naturally reduced while on tren in most cases. So, what were doing here is just replacing what you already had, not really adding anything that will increase your metabolism. By most cases the body produces 20-30mcg on a daily basis. So a 25mcg exogenous dose is really all that's needed. I've never known anyone to have side effects worth talking about at that dosage range.

Also, a similar dose of T3 can be very beneficial in a bulking cycle as well. It will allow you to eat more and keep your energy up. Consuming large amounts of food, especially meats and powdered proteins puts extra stress on the body and some daily functions may suffer as a result. I'm all for moderation with almost everything, but I think it's time we examined what I call "cross-relative moderation." In other words, drugs used in non-traditional situations at a lower than stand-alone dose to increase the efficiency of of another drug through synergistic activity or complementary acitivity. Another example would be a small daily dose of dbol (10-15mg) with just about any injectable. Most injectables are classified as Class I steroids while dbol is actually class II. On the other hand, Var is class one and would not really be of any added benefit to add to a cycle at a low dose. This is one of the reasons you have to take such a high dose of the drug to get great effect. The combo that makes me wonder is small doses of Var and dbol together. Technically, it should share similar synergistic properties that dbol and tren may have. This whole thing is still in need of more research, but I think it's important.

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
I will take liv52 while on cycle and PCT.
I should use dostinex anyway or in case of a problem? What do you think? Maybe just take some vitex and have dostinex on hand?
Get Some so you suggest take some T3 too while on MT? That's what you do?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I will take liv52 while on cycle and PCT.
I should use dostinex anyway or in case of a problem? What do you think? Maybe just take some vitex and have dostinex on hand?
Get Some so you suggest take some T3 too while on MT? That's what you do?

I did not need it while on the oral version of tren. I found it to be vastly different from the injectable version. I would recommend it for the injectable. Everyone is different so you may need it if your appetite goes down. I would have some on hand just in case. T3 can be used safely for a variety of different functions at lower doses, it's always good to have some on hand.

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Do you use dostinex while on MT? Or something to prevent progesterone sides?

G

Georgy

Jun 20, 2011
Just want to ask... While on a Methyltrienolone cycle do you use winstrol or anavar.?? thanx

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Just want to ask... While on a Methyltrienolone cycle do you use winstrol or anavar.?? thanx

ummm, neither, lol.....coudn't imagine adding another damaging oral to a cycle that already includes MT.

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Any more advices about MT? Experiences?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Look out y'all! POB got him some methyl tren!!!

I'm in PCT right now for some baby making action and will get some bloods done to see about a script. But planning for my triumphant return I'm gonna use SAD's method from this thread...

I started days 1 and 2 at 250mcg 1 hour preworkout. Days 3 and 4 I went to 500mcg preworkout. Days 5-7 I popped 750mcg preworkout (this is where I really felt the kick). And days 8-21 I slammed 1000mcg(1mg) preworkout, and was a beast in the gym.

I doubt I will work up to the mg dose he did though. I'll update when I have some actual experience here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic