Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Methyltrienolone/ MT/ M3/ Metribolone/ Oral tren

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
What about hair loss while on MT? I have long hair and don't want to loose them, lol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You may feel it from the first day, but I would advise building up your tolerance to assess sides, in which case you won't really feel it until you hit your perfect dose. I started days 1 and 2 at 250mcg 1 hour preworkout. Days 3 and 4 I went to 500mcg preworkout. Days 5-7 I popped 750mcg preworkout (this is where I really felt the kick). And days 8-21 I slammed 1000mcg(1mg) preworkout, and was a beast in the gym.

As far as hairloss, you should be fine.

M

Machiavelli

May 21, 2011
Yes, I' ll start at 250 mcg. I think I am not going to 1 mg, 3-4weeks at 750mcg max (depends on sides). Thanks for your time, I really appreciate your help guys.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've run MT during and off cycle (I have been on TRT for 6+ years). I LOVE IT and wish I did not run out of the stuff. I used 2mg a day and saw great gains every time in strength and aggression (that a good thing right?)

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I've run MT during and off cycle (I have been on TRT for 6+ years). I LOVE IT and wish I did not run out of the stuff. I used 2mg a day and saw great gains every time in strength and aggression (that a good thing right?)

2mg?! Note to self.....do not fuck with Tuffoldman...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Took a mg today before working out. Noticed slight increase in drive and sweat like a motherfucker. It was nonsense how much I was sweating.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Strength, aggression and later lethargy for me. I usually figure the feeling all used up thing is liver stress, be sure to run liver support supps bro.

Feels great pre workout though and when under the weight!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Thread hijack....does none else get a hard spell of dizziness and disorientation shortly after administration? I'm beginning to think my tabs were tainted. Myself and one other bro one this board used the same tabs from the same batch and it put both of us on our asses everytime we took it over 750mcg.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Pycnogenol, CoQ10, Garlic, and Hawthorne Berry are all good.

And decrease the dose, or spread them out.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thread hijack....does none else get a hard spell of dizziness and disorientation shortly after administration? I'm beginning to think my tabs were tainted. Myself and one other bro one this board used the same tabs from the same batch and it put both of us on our asses everytime we took it over 750mcg.

I'm pretty sure we had the same prescription bro ;) SAD has glycemic issues as it is if I remember correctly. The ONLY time I felt this was after taking it was when I got down to really low calories. But, I tend to feel like that anyways in caloric deficit. So, it's tough to say. People want to use it to cut, but it's almost a better bulking drug. In fact, it may be the perfect complement to a bulking cycle. I gained good size from it, but others do not. The one common factor is huge strength gains. Vastly increased strength leads to size if you eat enough. So, just throwin that out there as a thought. Also, I never had any progesterone related sides to speak of... although I never went over 750mcg, except for a few 1mg doses toward the end.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic