Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Methandriol dipropionate

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Known as MD

I got about a hands full of these bottles and I am looking for some feed back on these if you have any experience with this compound your input would be much appreciated.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
does any body on this forum have any info on this stuff?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Did you just find the bottles on your floor? What is the purpose of having something that you don't know anything about? lol

I would not have purchased something like that without first getting some good feedback. Those "rare" products are sometimes even more rare....because they're not real. Not sayin this is the case with you, just sayin be careful.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Did you just find the bottles on your floor? What is the purpose of having something that you don't know anything about? lol

I would not have purchased something like that without first getting some good feedback. Those "rare" products are sometimes even more rare....because they're not real. Not sayin this is the case with you, just sayin be careful.
LOL I won them on meathedz like 2months ago so all 5 bottles were free. trust me I would never spend money on gear that I dont know nothing about.

yes I am on that forum to and I have red the profile on it. the only thing good it says about it is that it is compared to a test and deca cycle ..

Last edited:
B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
From Anabolics 2009, pg. 294: Methandriol is a very weak anabolic steroid. It has an androgenic ratio of 30 to 60 and an anabolic ratio of 20 to 60 compared to testosterone. This makes it almost completely useless for bodybuilding purposes. There is nothing good said about it in Anabolics 2009. It is a complete waste of money.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
From Anabolics 2009, pg. 294: Methandriol is a very weak anabolic steroid. It has an androgenic ratio of 30 to 60 and an anabolic ratio of 20 to 60 compared to testosterone. This makes it almost completely useless for bodybuilding purposes. There is nothing good said about it in Anabolics 2009. It is a complete waste of money.

stated above I SAID I DID NOT PAY FOR THIS STUFF I WON THEM ON ANOTHER SITE.

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
Isn't it supposed to clean off all the receptors or so,something to that effect?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
stated above I SAID I DID NOT PAY FOR THIS STUFF I WON THEM ON ANOTHER SITE.

Reputable place giving out such valuable prizes, LOL-

No offense to you bro, christ, you won 'em for free

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
I recall reading that it amplified the effects of other hormones by keeping your body in a fresher state or some shit like that

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
I recall reading that it amplified the effects of other hormones by keeping your body in a fresher state or some shit like that

is there any way you can find this post and link it to me?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic