Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

metandienonum, fake or real?

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
I got these pills from Terapia, they say metandienonum Naposim on them, the pills are white with triangles. They claim to be dbol, is this correct?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Did they come in a box? I wouldn't trust them unless they came in the box sealed in a blister pack. That's the original packaging it comes in. However, with dbol I notice results in 1 or 2 days...so I'd say give it a shot and after a couple days you'll know.

G

gary

"Nonum" is latin, and I've never seen that even once in chemistry... it doesn't fit IPUAC nomenclature, so I'm guessing it's made up. dianabol has many names, but it's really just -methytestosterone with an extra C=C bond next to the =O. If someone can't even use one of the dozens of recognized names already in use, I'd advise a bit of caution, just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I got these pills from Terapia, they say metandienonum Naposim on them, the pills are white with triangles. They claim to be dbol, is this correct?

round white pill with a trianangle on them that would look like them...hard to say thou,becuase i heard alot of fakes going around...Some sources do sell them lose and without the box its hard to say...i would try takeing 5 tabs per day which should be 25mgs and see how u feel within a week...ifs its good d-bol u should feel the affects within one week...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic