Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Metallica

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
When did you guys think metallica played their best? I think after the black album they sucked ass. I liked their music in the 80s, their songs had like 5-10 riffs per song. Then they cut it back to like 2 riffs in the 90s.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
pre black album was them at their best. after that it was all radio play commercial garbage. St. Anger they tried to go back to their roots but it just wasnt the same. not to mention that Lars killed napster. i'll never forgive him for that

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Metallica was great all the way up to the album LOAD, I still listen to UNTIL IT SLEEPS..................They have so many hits its hard to name a fav

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
master of puppets and backwards.

Rammstein are by far the most exciting band on the planet these days

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Metallica was great all the way up to the album LOAD, I still listen to UNTIL IT SLEEPS..................They have so many hits its hard to name a fav

Yeah thats what im saying. But when they had like 10 diff riffs in each song back in the 80s, that was their best music.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Master of puppets is the only album I tolerate... IMO metallics sucks balls... The napster thing pissed me off... Although at my wedding party my wife and I along the bridesmaids et al were introduced with a metallica song.

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
When did you guys think metallica played their best? I think after the black album they sucked ass. I liked their music in the 80s, their songs had like 5-10 riffs per song. Then they cut it back to like 2 riffs in the 90s.

The Black album was no doubt one of their best. I think 'Load' was their last good album.

I like:
Bleeding of me
cure
Thorn within
Until it sleeps
King Nothing

However, the album after that, 'Re-Load' sucked beyond belief!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The Black album was no doubt one of their best. I think 'Load' was their last good album.

I like:
Bleeding of me
cure
Thorn within
Until it sleeps
King Nothing

However, the album after that, 'Re-Load' sucked beyond belief!

Master of Puppets, And Justice For All, are way better than the black album

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Metallica is one of the hugest pussy sell out bands around now. Everything before the black album was badass but black album to current fucking sucks horse dick

Reactions: KBD
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Metallica is one of the hugest pussy sell out bands around now. Everything before the black album was badass but black album to current fucking sucks horse dick

thats when they were truly a fucking a heavy metal rock band!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I remember when ride the lightening came out...back the the mid 80s...Now that was the shit back then ...and master of puppets...Im glad to see the next generation listening to true metal....Theres alot more great bands back in the 80s ...Nothing like the pop corn shit they have today...Some of it is cool but it will not last the test of time....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic