Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mesomorphosis

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
What do you guys think about this board? It's the board where I've spent most of my time the last year or so.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Meso was my first home. Hogg, Bob Smith, Millard and Phreezer ran the show 10 years back.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Meso was my first home. Hogg, Bob Smith, Millard and Phreezer ranshow 10 years back.

Ya, Millard is still around and still provides quality moderation and advice. I think the 2 most valuable members on there currently are Dr. Scally and Conciliator. Their knowledge of AAS and related topics is immense!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am a member on meso since January of 2007 and all i have to say is that this board has nothing to do with what it was a couple years back. There were members like Grizzly, MaxRep, HDH, Jsupstarz, Phreezer, big bench and a few more that really knew their shit veeery very well.

I wonder how and where are all these guys now....

Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
A few of those guys were seen as late as last year, but since about June of 09 it's really dropped off. It's like anything else though, a new class of Veteran guys comes in and picks up where the others left off. Even just 5 years ago guys had completely different ideas on what was the best bulking cycle, what to use, how long of a cycle, etc. It's kinda the same thing with boards. Some people move in different directions in there life. Sometimes you just have to hope that it's for the better.

For now though, it would be nice to get a lot of Vets signed up on this board. I think we have a good shot a making this place really popular in a short amount of time.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yeah, i guess you're right bro. It's just a matter of time for this place to become popular. This comes with the good and the bad though as anything else in life...

I am really sick and tired of "anavar only cycle" threads or "i am 17 and i have juiced my head off but i don't know what a pct is".................

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, i guess you're right bro. It's just a matter of time for this place to become popular. This comes with the good and the bad though as anything else in life...

I am really sick and tired of "anavar only cycle" threads or "i am 17 and i have juiced my head off but i don't know what a pct is".................

I'm with ya on that one bud. I think Meso gets more of those type threads from Newbs because it is very popular with the search engines. Do several steroid or AAS related searches on different engnes and see what you come up with Meso was very near the top each time I did the search. I think that's a part of it.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I'm with ya on that one bud. I think Meso gets more of those type threads from Newbs because it is very popular with the search engines. Do several steroid or AAS related searches on different engnes and see what you come up with Meso was very near the top each time I did the search. I think that's a part of it.

Yeah, most likely...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You can find Grizzly and Phrezzer at OLM. BigBench is at Chemical Mass and The Source Check. Jpsup got caught reselling Osaca gear on meso by HDH saying he was just sending people to a reseller when it was him. MaxRep stepped down after he referred a few guys to a source who disappeared, came back and paid everyone back out of his own pocket and has been on here and there but doesn't post but a STAND UP GUY for doing that. HDH - I have been looking for for over a year and have no idea what happened to him. Used to talk to him a lot and was having some family issues, moved and then sorta fell off the earth.

Ok, reading that, I officially spend too much time on the freaking boards!!

And I like Meso but need to take a break here and there from the douchbaggery that pops in here and there.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You can find Grizzly and Phrezzer at OLM. BigBench is at Chemical Mass and The Source Check. Jpsup got caught reselling Osaca gear on meso by HDH saying he was just sending people to a reseller when it was him. MaxRep stepped down after he referred a few guys to a source who disappeared, came back and paid everyone back out of his own pocket and has been on here and there but doesn't post but a STAND UP GUY for doing that. HDH - I have been looking for for over a year and have no idea what happened to him. Used to talk to him a lot and was having some family issues, moved and then sorta fell off the earth.

And I like Meso but need to take a break here and there from the douchbaggery that pops in here and there.

Yup, my bold letters say it all

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

Oh man, looks like i missed a ton of stuff while i was doing my time in the army... Thanks though for sharing this with me bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic