Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mesomorphosis

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Stopped in Meso in the late 90's. Good board, esp for gnc supp info.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Meso is a great board, most of us are on there, got our starts on there, and still post on there today, but it seems the board has been changing and not moderated like it used to. Scally is great, taught a lot about PCT to everyone. I like the board and vets, met a lot of really great people there.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Meso was my first home...Millard keeps a clean house, espically for the volume of members. I met some of my best ibro's there, lol!! Lovin it here though....ALOT of knowledge we have (did I just sound like Yoda??)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Meso was my first home...Millard keeps a clean house, espically for the volume of members. I met some of my best ibro's there, lol!! Lovin it here though....ALOT of knowledge we have (did I just sound like Yoda??)

Like Yoda you sounded

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Meso was the first membership for me. Stretch, Get Some, SgtJarHead all took me under their wing. Kinda sad now....I been there bout 6 months and I'm one of the more senior voices. I still feel like I don't know shit...just the tip of the iceberg. Feel like there are a lot more active old-timers here...a good place for me to learn.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
You can find Grizzly and Phrezzer at OLM. BigBench is at Chemical Mass and The Source Check. Jpsup got caught reselling Osaca gear on meso by HDH saying he was just sending people to a reseller when it was him. MaxRep stepped down after he referred a few guys to a source who disappeared, came back and paid everyone back out of his own pocket and has been on here and there but doesn't post but a STAND UP GUY for doing that. HDH - I have been looking for for over a year and have no idea what happened to him. Used to talk to him a lot and was having some family issues, moved and then sorta fell off the earth.

Ok, reading that, I officially spend too much time on the freaking boards!!

And I like Meso but need to take a break here and there from the douchbaggery that pops in here and there.

LOL, I see you are a real forum addict :D

Do you open your browser and all your forums open in tabs? That's a sign of a true forum addict :)

Its guys like Jeton, KBD and musulman that deliver the chuckles over there, lol

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
What's up with Millard killing the reputation system? I just popped in and noticed no reputations are displayed...for anyone?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
KBD broke it with his negative rep!

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
MESO was one of my first boards and I met some good bro's there - even Sathboogie for those of you who remember - but I see way to many good questions that are answered by acedemics - they mean well I know but often confuse the subject with their technical answers - sometimes a good basic answer is more important for the general user to understand - I have seen several threads that become science experiments instead of answers to the original question

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i know i'm gonna get blasted for this but that has to be one of if not the worst forum on our lifestyle.maybe 10yrs ago it was all that but has anyone really looked over the questions asked there?guys with a half ass 3 week dbol cycle givin advice cause he's got a copy of anabolics 10 in his lap.no one bothers to ask these kids' ages when they post.you can tell 99% of them are little johnny tight shirts wearin the extra xx-smedium wife beaters for the beach.it's no longer about gear,training or diet.i pop in once in a while but i wouldn't even attempt to post anything there.BB.com looks better than them now.
sorry if this has bothered a few vets who really liked that place but if you're true to the game you'll understand why i feel like this.not too many boards left that keep it true anymore.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
I've logged in there maybe 1 or 2 times in the past couple years so I can't comment much on the current state of the board but seeing a discussion of it does make me all nostalgic and shit :).

It was definitely one of the (if not the) primo boards back in the day. Was a time it was like the wild wild west - I remember some funny ass shit there, epic pissing contests and flame wars.

Met some good people @ meso - most of which I've completely lost track of, and some good sources too - most of which eventually got busted and/or just disappeared.

I give em credit for adapting and staying alive, and viable, for all this time

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic