Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mesomorphosis

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
2 most popular questions asked daily on MESO... 1. Can I drink my winny? 2. What should I run for PCT?

Yes, that's the kind of board it is now.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
2 most popular questions asked daily on MESO... 1. Can I drink my winny? 2. What should I run for PCT?

I see that on a lot of boards nowadays...so sad. Newbies should just read the stickies and do the research then ask questions. No wonder a lot of vets are leaving such boards for better places such as this board.

Even teens are invading them...sad

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
What's up with Millard killing the reputation system? I just popped in and noticed no reputations are displayed...for anyone?

Not sure...I believe he is a member here, so maybe he will answer this thread....Meso has been around a longtime and has some really really good members that have been around for over a decade...P

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
MESO was one of my first boards and I met some good bro's there - even Sathboogie
MAn that name rang a bell, it was the second board i ever joined back in 2002? i wonder if my login even still works.... Met Mikestrong there, otherwise i forgot most of the people. endocrinesupply was there...that dude who would custom make any and everything...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Meso was my first home, I learned alot and made some great friends there. Millard and Bill and Solo are great guys but it doesnt quite feel the same over there anymore. Guys like Getsome Mayo Ironcore were patient with me and taught me alot. But shit there are new members there everyday and feels like you have to answer the same questions day in and day out, I feel like this board has taken the best of everything at meso applied it here and made it better.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010

I think you get a ton of teenage kids there because it's such a big forum....I'm not sure why the MOD's are so disconnected from the site. Big K was the last good MOD they had over there...my .02!

I do have to say though that I still like it over there as it was where I got my start. I also like it cause you can flame the hell outta some spammers from time to time!

Last edited:
bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Congrats to Reinheart for being bumped to moderator at Meso!

J

Jeton

Oct 6, 2010
LOL, I see you are a real forum addict :D
Do you open your browser and all your forums open in tabs? That's a sign of a true forum addict :)
Its guys like Jeton, KBD and musulman that deliver the chuckles over there, lol
hopefully i retain my entertaining edge. :)
i know i'm gonna get blasted for this but that has to be one of if not the worst forum on our lifestyle.maybe 10yrs ago it was all that but has anyone really looked over the questions asked there?guys with a half ass 3 week dbol cycle givin advice cause he's got a copy of anabolics 10 in his lap.no one bothers to ask these kids' ages when they post.you can tell 99% of them are little johnny tight shirts wearin the extra xx-smedium wife beaters for the beach.it's no longer about gear,training or diet.i pop in once in a while but i wouldn't even attempt to post anything there.BB.com looks better than them now.
sorry if this has bothered a few vets who really liked that place but if you're true to the game you'll understand why i feel like this.not too many boards left that keep it true anymore.

i see ur point.
I see that on a lot of boards nowadays...so sad. Newbies should just read the stickies and do the research then ask questions. No wonder a lot of vets are leaving such boards for better places such as this board.

Even teens are invading them...sad
some boards force newbs to be probationary, limiting posting privileges and mandating sticky-reading....i'm curious if that's viable for meso.
Congrats to Reinheart for being bumped to moderator at Meso!

agreed.

for my part, i agree with Mayo that meso was my first bb board and i still feel like a newb. i accepted a mod position just for being helpful and moderately knowledgeable, but i would like to help make it a place for that maximum amount of useful knowledge to be shared. gotta make vets, noobs and in-between'ers like myself all comfortable enough to use the site and contribute.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I am a member on meso since January of 2007 and all i have to say is that this board has nothing to do with what it was a couple years back. There were members like Grizzly, MaxRep, HDH, Jsupstarz, Phreezer, big bench and a few more that really knew their shit veeery very well.

I wonder how and where are all these guys now....

Does anyone know?

Hey, that's me! :D :blushes: I'm here now. MaxRep has left the boards entirely, as far as I know. Phreezer lurks a lot and still Mods at OLM.

You know who I miss? Freddy and JohnSith. Motherfuckers didn't have word to say about the stupid fucking drugs(pretty sure Freddy was still natural) but if you wanted to learn how to grow a couple muscles, then just listen to them!

Hogg was also the man! I haven't talked to him since 2004 , but last I heard he had finally gotten married and had gotten into dune buggy racing or some shit like that.

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
MaxRep stepped down after he referred a few guys to a source who disappeared, came back and paid everyone back out of his own pocket and has been on here and there but doesn't post but a STAND UP GUY for doing that. HDH - I have been looking for for over a year and have no idea what happened to him. Used to talk to him a lot and was having some family issues, moved and then sorta fell off the earth.
QUOTE]

MaxRep was an awesome guy to have on the board. A great guy. That was a shame what happened with him and was a lesson and reminder to us all about advising on sources.
HDH was a great guy and wealth of info.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Hey, that's me! :D :blushes: I'm here now. MaxRep has left the boards entirely, as far as I know. Phreezer lurks a lot and still Mods at OLM.

You know who I miss? Freddy and JohnSith. Motherfuckers didn't have word to say about the stupid fucking drugs(pretty sure Freddy was still natural) but if you wanted to learn how to grow a couple muscles, then just listen to them!

Hogg was also the man! I haven't talked to him since 2004 , but last I heard he had finally gotten married and had gotten into dune buggy racing or some shit like that.

I talked to Hogg on the phone a few times, a true good guy. I miss that old crew... Mr.Sombat, Animal, Para.....

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Para used to keep in touch but he must have caught some serious STD's on his last trip to Thailand because dude has been MIA for a coon's age! We need Afif Calhoun(that was it, right?) and his fleshlight posts back.

And Ronin/FreakyFreddy. That dude was a trip! Really cool guy and a lot of shit he said I still remember and can see his wisdom reading posts from the newer kids. They'll get to the point where they see it themselves some day.

Hell, even Perry Como was entertaining for a fucking limey!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic