Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Meso RX/ Thinksteroids down?

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
What's up with meso rx? Not sure if it's taboo or not to discuss another forum here, however due to recent events and threats by napsgear (the whole Truefighter/Naps/Pharmacom BS, we're all in this together...). It looks like they're shut down...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Not sure what you mean by we are all in this together. This is not a source board. Just some meatheads that like to lift heavy shit and bullshit with each other. If you're looking for sources, you'll probably need to keep looking for other forums that have them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah definitely not in this together. And it's likely just a technical thing...

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Not sure what you mean by we are all in this together. This is not a source board. Just some meatheads that like to lift heavy shit and bullshit with each other. If you're looking for sources, you'll probably need to keep looking for other forums that have them.

I thought we were all in this together. I love you guys.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
definitely not in it together hahaha

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Well I might not have a fancy loose-o ring, stretched from years of abuse. I still consider you a friend.
I can see whats on your mind.Unfortunately for your gay fantasy thats not what it means..Ask RR what it means she did it.By the way matty no body was talking to u ..We are responding to the op

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Haha I know you weren't talking to me. I was just dicking around.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I can see whats on your mind.Unfortunately for your gay fantasy thats not what it means..Ask RR what it means she did it.By the way matty no body was talking to u ..We are responding to the op

Be nice to Matthew, he's my cousin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic