pbtom
What's New?

Meridia/Sibutramine for Fat Loss?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Hey guys,

Has anyone used Meridia/Sibutramine. If so, can you share your experience/thoughts about it. Thanks.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I tried it a very very long time ago and from what I remember it didn't do anything really for fat loss. It just gets rid of your appetite pretty much. Its expensive so you may want to check and see if your insurance will cover it, for pharm grade. Your normal doctor can write the prescription for you so you don't need

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Thanks Lil Canada, I think I tried this stuff about 8-9 years ago from an UGL, but I just couldn't remember, lol. Geez, I'm old. I remember there was one fatloss supplement I used that didn't give me any energy boost, and I think it was Meridia. I wasn't sure though. There's no energy boost associated with Merdia similiar to ephedrine, right?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Although patients using Merida "lost" roughly 5% of their TBW, I'm quite sure it was removed from the market several years back because of "increased risk of CV events".

jim

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
I used some of ALP labs meridia years ago. My appetite was suppressed and it also helped with late night cravings...since then, I have learned my body better and what foods work/don't work when I'm dieting and don't need any suppressants.

A

Arslan230

Jun 19, 2014
Walking is the best idea to loss the weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic