Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Mental aspect vid from Chad Aichs

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Good point on the being prepared for event changes .One too many times I have been thrown off. I am jealous now because I opted not to do oregons strongest comp. I hope you video the interview.I cant wait to see it.

I dont tend to make too much noise .I go inside my head(yeah I said that).When the 500 dl comes up I am damn sure am making some noise.I expect i will continue talking about it forever too.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
yeah hes def one of the best...what he was saying more of less its all mind over matter....His state of mind is nothing but pure EVIL....Driven by pure demons.....thats what the fuck it takes...If u ever look at any of his lifts before he approches them u can see hes possessed..He even said thats not me...Thats the raw beast that dwells inside him...We all have it .......Pure fucken raw evil.Thats the power of satan/animal within us all...dw

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
yeah hes def one of the best...what he was saying more of less its all mind over matter....His state of mind is nothing but pure EVIL....Driven by pure demons.....thats what the fuck it takes...If u ever look at any of his lifts before he approches them u can see hes possessed..He even said thats not me...Thats the raw beast that dwells inside him...We all have it .......Pure fucken raw evil.Thats the power of satan/animal within us all...dw

Bro I get your point but this is stretching it too far and you shouldn't twist his words like this.

He is basically saying dig deep into yourself to find something beyond yourself for in order to truly push yourself you need to become more then yourself.

It's not Satan bullshit bro he is saying what a lot of people say and do I do it and so does a few of my teammates and that it to take that rage and anger and channel it into the lift. Basically get mad get pissed get anger which = raise your adrenalin.

I have meet him he is really fucking nice there is no evil in him it's just a metaphor bro.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
As a female I really struggle with this. I think the girls who grunt and carry on are sorta gross. I try to turn my focus inward and swear at the bar in my head. It typically works but as a rule I think this whole process is different for the females.

You should see my wife on the platform :) She's a 130# ball of fury.... it's awesome. When we are just training light or whatever she is calm and a pretty meek person, but when she gets to her competition weights or has competition pushing her she turns it on..... I have a photo of her setting up a 450#+ squat and the look on her face both scares me and gives me a hard-on.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic