Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I read a bit about it producing a tan and lots of hardwood
Anyone know anything about it?

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
It's a dream for some, nightmare for many. MT-II is a super-potent analog of a-msh. Two tricks of the trade for tanning on Melanotan II are that 1) dose low and work your way up...as to use the rapid desensitization (of side effects) in your favor & 2) again, dose low and often...frequency of subq administrations can be the secret sauce to success (as compared to multiple and/or intermittent over-dosing).

Last edited:
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
My experience with it was this. It worked very well! It had me darker then the dark skin people.
And it happen fast. Loved the way it made me look.

Downfall was the nausea feeling. Like being car sick all day long. Even if it works great, it's hard for me to take something I know is going to make me feel like shit.

When I started I used to much. Advice then on forums was 1mg per day for 10 days. I think it ruined me on it. I've tried since at very small doses and just no getting away from that shitty feeling it gives me.

Sucks because it's 100x better then any tanning lotion or accelerator.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My experience with it was this. It worked very well! It had me darker then the dark skin people. And it happen fast. Loved the way it made me look.Downfall was the nausea feeling. Like being car sick all day long. Even if it works great, it's hard for me to take something I know is going to make me feel like shit.When I started I used to much. Advice then on forums was 1mg per day for 10 days. I think it ruined me on it. I've tried since at very small doses and just no getting away from that shitty feeling it gives me.Sucks because it's 100x better then any tanning lotion or accelerator.
I have to agree... I love it... I can ref see how that dose would make you feel like shit and get super dark... I took 1/10 of that dose and in two weeks I was darker... Once you get the desired shade you move to a maint dose... I didn't really get the spontaneous wood others speak of... Or maybe I didn't notice because that was also a side effect of other items running in the system as well... All in all... Much better than lotions and Several trips to the tanning bed... I only went three times... And when I was in the sun I didn't even need sunblock.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic