lk has no balls
What's New?

Melanotan II anyone use it?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Re: Melanotan 2....anyone?

I use 1mg eod and love it.. Darker, harder and lots of fun.

My wife has used it and the side effects are nice too :)

~Old

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011

My GF and I just tried it and it is amazing!! One thing that i learned is that you actually get sun through your clothes.......my nutsack is very dark and I have tan lines around it (nope.....haven't been running around in the buff either).

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011

I've been contemplating it but hubby isn't a fan of something with little research long term.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011

I've been contemplating it but hubby isn't a fan of something with little research long term.

It has more research than most "supplements" in the community. Given what it is and its purpose of development it's long term impact is going to be minimal if any at all.

Works wonders though, 1mg ED until you get where you want and then .5 to maintain seems to do well for me.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011

Well said Nut! I completely agree, great stuff, does what it says it's going to do.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011

Its always good to take cautious approach. MT2 is well studied in america.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011

just to be clear that .5 to maintain is weekly.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011

Its always good to take cautious approach. MT2 is well studied in america.
well studied, but it hasn't been around for long...has it??

I have been thinking about using it, and done some reading on it, but def. need to read more!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011

It has more research than most "supplements" in the community. Given what it is and its purpose of development it's long term impact is going to be minimal if any at all.

Works wonders though, 1mg ED until you get where you want and then .5 to maintain seems to do well for me.

I think that you mean .1ML if you recon with 2ML of BW. Just don't want her to have a bad first experience.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011

I think that you mean .1ML if you recon with 2ML of BW. Just don't want her to have a bad first experience.

No I mean mg just how I wrote it, .1ml (or 10iu on 100 iu slin pin) if 10mg is reconned with 1ml of bac water but giving doses in ml is just bad practice when someone can use whatever amount to recon they want, always give your doses in the active compound not a variable number like that. .1ml when reconning with 2ml bac is .5mg. I do recommend working up from .25 or .5mg but personally I am tolerant and find 1mg daily works well. To each their own.

Acon83 the 1st human trials of MT2 were in 1996, so as far as being around long, i'd say it's been around awhile. I wouldn't call it perfectly safe by any means but that's the risk we take when we use compounds not FDA approved.

Last edited:
acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011

Acon83 the 1st human trials of MT2 were in 1996, so as far as being around long, i'd say it's been around awhile. I wouldn't call it perfectly safe by any means but that's the risk we take when we use compounds not FDA approved.

I know :) There's tons of stuff we put into our bodies that IS FDA approved too, and it's harmful. (tylenol for example) I agree with ya! And, I may try it :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic