Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

MediTech and Pharma Chemical

B

Blems

May 25, 2014
Hi guys,

Let me tell you my story I am 25 got married 2 years back(yeah I know young but happy :) ) but my story started after a year of marriage I used to train 2-3 hours a day very fit all muscular and stuff, I went to a doctor for a random check up and from my blood report doctor said I had a liver disfunction. She prescribed liv.52 my weight at that time was 78kg muscle and ripped, so one of the effects of lib.52 is:

Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.

It was probably the biggest mistake I took, been taking it for 8months and I have gained a total 30 kg in 8months lost most of my muscle, the reason I stopped after 8 months because another doctor checked my system and said you went to a horrible doctor that prescribed you a supplement instead of an actual medicine, and funny story I never had a liver dysfunction.

So I have been trying to loose the weight I have gained been trying for 12 months and no difference. While at the gym one of the instructor told me why don't you try HGH? He explained to me what it was and how it can help. Hell it sounded like a miracle drug and to be honest I have been using it for a month and I know they say you don't see results that fast but my waistline has shrunk muscles are getting big and body is starting to shape up. Maybe the quick results are due to the sudden weight gain and muscles memory played a huge role?

So to get to the point, I am using Somatrope by Meditech I have been hearing mixed reviews on the brand, I checked the authenticity through their website and the product is real, but it's the company that scares me more. It says made in Germany on the side and the factory is in Thailand the company sales manager calls himself peter but he forgot that when someone sends an email it actually says their real name(thanks google) so it was an Asian name. So the question is has anyone actually heard or use this brand? Maybe all the waistline decrease and muscle getting big is due to my training? I am feeling the symptoms of what you are suppose to on HGh numbness of hands, pins and needles and sore joints.

Anyone use this brand before? My other question is my trainer who is also my dealer wants to switch brands to PC somatrope he mentioned that I am getting bigger and PharmaChemical somatrope actually gets you more ripped and the weight loss is faster. So anyone used Pharma Chemical before? I checked online and Meditech and Pharma Chamical is pretty much the same price and he is also selling it to me at the same price, so isn't him trying to make an extra buck on me. My family in my country is a pretty big and heavily influenced so he knows that and is scarred to screw around with me on these things.

So once again back to question anyone use MediTech or Pharma Chemicals?

**sorry for any typos and autocorrections by the iphone I have not proof read

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Hi and Welcome to TheIronDen!

B

Blems

May 25, 2014
Thanks hope to be a part of the forum.

B

Blems

May 25, 2014
Update on Results:

20 day cycle of MediTech Somatrope taking 2.5iu morning and 2.5iu before bed:
Lost 4kg pure body fat , gained 2kg of muscle

2 day into Pharm Chemical Somatrope:
2kg FAT loss!!! Yes FAT LOSS!!!! I know it's weird but I did a body analysis last night. I am taking 7.5iu morning and 7.5iu before bed(IU recommendation by my dealer/trainer)

I started yesterday Injectable Acetyl L-carnitine taking shots on my belly and I can I say this was very F'ING painful!! Felt like I was injecting crushed glass into my stomach. But wow did it give me energy and kept the body burning through out the day!! I injected 1ml of it so every Units I had to hold my self because of the pain. I made a slight mistake also of removing and injecting 4 times because I couldn't take that pain.

Meditech Somatrope bottle is high quality
Pharma Chemical is pretty cheap quality bottle they actually spell injection as injektion. What to except from a underground Chinese HGH factory. If I insert the syringe into the top of Pharma Chemical Container and then remove the syringe the top of the bottle (I don't know what that part is the rubber piece to extract the liquid) the top doesn't get closed up very good and starts squirting HGH I quickly have another syringe to extract the other amount for the next day and store it in the fridge.

Tell me guys if I am doing anything incorrect.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Yes, not shipping me a 6 month sample so I can truly weigh in on authenticity. Lmao!!
I got a kit of bunk 1x. Haven't tried again. But the sides are IMO key as fakes will not give the sides. Especially when 1st using....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Update on Results:

20 day cycle of MediTech Somatrope taking 2.5iu morning and 2.5iu before bed:
Lost 4kg pure body fat í*½í¸„í*½í¸ƒ, gained 2kg of muscle

2 day into Pharm Chemical Somatrope:
2kg FAT loss!!! Yes FAT LOSS!!!! I know it's weird but I did a body analysis last night. I am taking 7.5iu morning and 7.5iu before bed(IU recommendation by my dealer/trainer)

I started yesterday Injectable Acetyl L-carnitine taking shots on my belly and I can I say this was very F'ING painful!! Felt like I was injecting crushed glass into my stomach. But wow did it give me energy and kept the body burning through out the day!! I injected 1ml of it so every Units I had to hold my self because of the pain. I made a slight mistake also of removing and injecting 4 times because I couldn't take that pain.

Meditech Somatrope bottle is high quality
Pharma Chemical is pretty cheap quality bottle they actually spell injection as injektion. What to except from a underground Chinese HGH factory. If I insert the syringe into the top of Pharma Chemical Container and then remove the syringe the top of the bottle (I don't know what that part is the rubber piece to extract the liquid) the top doesn't get closed up very good and starts squirting HGH I quickly have another syringe to extract the other amount for the next day and store it in the fridge.

Tell me guys if I am doing anything incorrect.

Yes, not shipping me a 6 month sample so I can truly weigh in on authenticity. Lmao!!
I got a kit of bunk 1x. Haven't tried again. But the sides are IMO key as fakes will not give the sides. Especially when 1st using....

B

Bin

Apr 11, 2016
There is a guy here in Dubai tried to sell me HGH from meditech (somapure). He told its legit and pharma grade. 1900 DHS (517$) for 100 IU. I didn't buy it, because i have seen bad reviews on it. So be careful guys before buying it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
GH is GH and one brand doesn't get you more ripped than the other. If the shit doesn't come from a real pharma company I wouldn't touch it. Nobody seems to know what's actually in the Asian brands.

B

Bin

Apr 11, 2016
Meditech drugs are not pharma grade. You will find some gym rats selling it you. Make your reserch before buying them.

B

Bin

Apr 11, 2016
Updated on meditech. I found that the company who produce meditech steroids is located in thailand. It is sell it in thailand pharmacies. Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic