Oct 10, 2010
Link to study mentioned:

30E12587-AD88-45B8-858C-F20C7DB7697C.jpeg
0DF4D68E-77AD-4E26-A704-BF28E0EA6D6F.jpeg

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
I read that the other day, Asians ate a ton more meat than Americans and had a longer life span.
Yeah, I guess I stumbled on something of that nature. But you know what Marty, it's a real debate TBH. You know there's genetics, lifestyle choices and other considerations to add to that. Really needs a forensic look...lol

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hope it’s true!

It’s true. The problems persist however when all the common accoutrements with meat are retained (potatoes, beans, fries, etc). Consuming a lot (primarily) of meat is healthy when it is done largely as an elimination diet — meaning, meat (animal foods in general) REPLACES all other common consumed food types; grains, beans/legumes, veggies.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yeah, I guess I stumbled on something of that nature. But you know what Marty, it's a real debate TBH. You know there's genetics, lifestyle choices and other considerations to add to that. Really needs a forensic look...lol

True. And I’m glad to see more emphasis finally going this direction — meat/animal food consumption as primary nutrition staple.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t agree or disagree with anything related to meat. Whether it’s sea or land based, there are benefits. Shoot, I remember reading an article 10 + years ago about how athletes needed to eat more sushi because of the level of nutrients and creatine in the fish. I think it’s all a balance of course of protein with fresh fruits and veggies. One area that seems pretty standard is that extremes of anything causes issues.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
According to the WEF's Great Reset video, eating meat will be uncommon and only a rare luxury for us plebes.

Bill Gates is trying to make sure of that.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Be interesting to know how meat in Japan compares to ours (if it’s true they consume more meat and have a longer mortality rate).

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Be interesting to know how meat in Japan compares to ours (if it’s true they consume more meat and have a longer mortality rate).

Apparently Hong Kong actually has the highest (per person) daily meat consumption, and they are consistently rated as having the longest life expectancy.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Apparently Hong Kong actually has the highest (per person) daily meat consumption, and they are consistently rated as having the longest life expectancy.
I’m thinking the larger portion of their meat intake is fish.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic