Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Measuring raw dnp

G

geeenaj

Dec 27, 2011
Hi All,

I'm new here in the forums and I have a question. I have been looking for DNP here and all I can find is "pouches" that has raw powder form, the source says I should divide it into equal 20 lines. I didn't get it yet and I was wondering if it's safe and easy to do this approach ? Wouldn't it be better and sager just to measure 200mg on a digital scale and then take it ? Or should I mix it with something else ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Geeenaj, asking for sources is a no-no here.

DNP should be measured out very carefully. But it's a mess, since it'll stain everything yellow, so while the measuring itself might be relatively easy, trying to keep everything clean, etc. will make this a royal pain in the rear.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Once you open the packet, expect anything it comes into contact with to become yellow. It will get through latex gloves and stain your fingers, whatever you drop it on most likely will be stained as well. Not a great option imo with having to measure it yourself. Do you plan on capping it once you divide it up?

G

geeenaj

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks all!

Honestly I never dealt with raw powder before. I think I will cap them myself using Cap-m-quick. But I'm not sure if I should mix it with something else as filler or just put it alone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic