kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
1663633288143.png

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
While both sides play these retarded virtue signaling games the entire American middle class wealth is being drained out of the country. Offshored in tax havens by oligarchs and multinationals, lost higher paying jobs moved over seas, tens of billions of dollars disappearing into Ukraine to fight a conflict that the CIA started, poison water in American cities, crumbling bridges, kids going hungry, etc.. And the fucking retards who watch Fox and CNN are arguing about this shit. It's all distraction.

Fucking Democrats and Republicans. Worthless.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
While both sides play these retarded virtue signaling games the entire American middle class wealth is being drained out of the country. Offshored in tax havens by oligarchs and multinationals, lost higher paying jobs moved over seas, tens of billions of dollars disappearing into Ukraine to fight a conflict that the CIA started, poison water in American cities, crumbling bridges, kids going hungry, etc.. And the fucking retards who watch Fox and CNN are arguing about this shit. It's all distraction.

Fucking Democrats and Republicans. Worthless.
I wouldn't call attention to illegal immigration a distraction but both parties are for it for cheap labor and more welfare to pad corporate profits.
All the people screaming and kicking about going back to the offices are eventually going to lose their jobs to oversea call centers as well as tech jobs. Also the trillions of dollars of illegal drugs that build up banks and the economy. No different than spending trillions on foreign wars that killed and maimed tens of thousands of Americans since the 1950s.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Using taxpayer money to "own" the tax payers. Classic...
I hesitate to imagine what could be done with tax money instead of spending it trying to poke each others eyes out. My mind is not strong enough to weather the thought of what could be contrasted against the every day reality of bullshit.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
That whole Martha's Vinyard thing was truly entertaining. And the truth of the matter is that for the next six months, there's about 100,000 open beds available on that island in the off-season. From a purely practical point of view, it really is a good location for them. Keep them all on an island where there's easy to process, etc.

Nantucket, and Cape Cod, as well as other islands in the Atlantic would work. All sorts of islands in the Great Lakes regions, as well as islands off the West coast. Keep them all in on these islands until their BS asylum claims are processed, and then ship them back home.

Tent cities in the desert of Arizona, Nevada and California are also a good idea. Huge refugee camps, and push the costs onto the UN, so that the US is only paying for about 25% of it.

I hope Trump is taking notes. LOL

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
That whole Martha's Vinyard thing was truly entertaining. And the truth of the matter is that for the next six months, there's about 100,000 open beds available on that island in the off-season. From a purely practical point of view, it really is a good location for them. Keep them all on an island where there's easy to process, etc.

Nantucket, and Cape Cod, as well as other islands in the Atlantic would work. All sorts of islands in the Great Lakes regions, as well as islands off the West coast. Keep them all in on these islands until their BS asylum claims are processed, and then ship them back home.

Tent cities in the desert of Arizona, Nevada and California are also a good idea. Huge refugee camps, and push the costs onto the UN, so that the US is only paying for about 25% of it.

Yeah, using frightened, vulnerable people as pawns in an own-the-libs game is pretty funny. It would be even funnier if they used latin toddlers. Just drop the little brown toddlers off in downtown Chicago. That'll teach them.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, using frightened, vulnerable people as pawns in an own-the-libs game is pretty funny. It would be even funnier if they used latin toddlers. Just drop the little brown toddlers off in downtown Chicago. That'll teach them.
These aliens aren't innocent victims. They're criminals intentionally breaking US law. Since when do we enforce immigration laws at the airports, but not at the southern border?

And don't even start on the implication that I'm a racist. I don't care if they're green! F those invaders! That's exactly what they are.

And yes, I'll laugh at those sanctuary cities, because they're all full of horseshit! Every single one of them do all their cheap little virtue signaling, with the expectation that it won't cost them a dime! Then, when it starts to become clear that they'll have an opportunity to do what they said they'll do, they cry like a bunch of pussies.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Celebrating taxpayer funded human rights violations is a new low...

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
These aliens aren't innocent victims. They're criminals intentionally breaking US law. Since when do we enforce immigration laws at the airports, but not at the southern border?

Refugees. Like my Irish ancestors who came here sneaking across the Canadian border.

And don't even start on the implication that I'm a racist. I don't care if they're green! F those invaders! That's exactly what they are.

And yes, I'll laugh at those sanctuary cities, because they're all full of horseshit! Every single one of them do all their cheap little virtue signaling, with the expectation that it won't cost them a dime! Then, when it starts to become clear that they'll have an opportunity to do what they said they'll do, they cry like a bunch of pussies.

Fight virtue signaling with virtue signaling? That'll teach them.

Meanwhile you will continue to vote for politicians who have the US military, DEA and CIA meddle in other countries' affairs. That's the primary source of these problems. The US stirs the pot abroad and creates chaos and then seems shocked when refugees show up at the border.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

You are the first person that I have seen post about the humanitarian crisis and UN. I agree 100%. Unfortunately tens of millions will be in this country before Jan 2025 and well like they say they'll never leave.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

Amazing also they have more rights than US citizens and get free phones and Healthcare. No vaccine required either and freely move around the country. Millions of americans on the street homeless but they fuel the government drug economy. They always say America is a nation of immigrants which is true but most were hardworking people that were abused and used for decades. Now they are importing slave labor to fill Millions of jobs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic