Members
Latest Member
FlexGirlz2000
What's New?

Meal service

C

CameronAlsop

Jan 5, 2021
I have not used this food delivery service. Some of my friends regularly order meals from there.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My wife used hello fresh and now every plate. Both are pretty good. Its mainly for her and my exchange student since I only eat meat and eggs 90% of the time.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Nah, I like to BBQ and make my own meals. Nutrition wise, I’m picky on how foods are prepared. For example, was the food cooked in artery clogging vegetable oil, or preferably was olive oil utilized instead. Are they lying?

It’s little details like that which make me hesitant on eating out. As my wife says, I’m a damn pain in the ass especially during my cutting phases.

C

CameronAlsop

Jan 5, 2021
I have not used this food delivery service. Some of my friends regularly order meals from there.
I have heard only positive reviews about this company. I don't order from there for several reasons. I have several companies that I have ordered from over the past few years. I like their pricing, fast delivery, and delicious food. Sometimes I order full meals and sometimes fast food. I like the fact that I can order food and have it delivered to me in 30 minutes. Sometimes we have heart-to-heart gatherings with friends and don't want to waste time cooking. So most of the time, we order pizza and sushi. At https://www.moneyunder30.com/meal-delivery-comparison, you can see an overview of different food delivery services and choose the best one for you.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

this place is good. it’s all cooked and marinated. all you have to do is heat it up for two minutes in the microwave. The chicken meatballs are awesome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic