Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Me after TRT and 8 years of moderate training...

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Wow....nice job man. Would never have guessed the age. Nice work!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Great transformation keep it up you gotta love lifting when you see results

C

CharlesTovar

Oct 19, 2014
Some skeptics are going to suggest that TRT made the difference – the difference is that your diet is on point (because…abs) and because you are undoubtedly working your ass off in the gym. This is an amazing transformation and you should be extremely proud of what you have managed to achieve man!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Just an update on my progress. 50 yo. 6'2" Looks like my original photos were deleted during the migration or something. I'm going to try and put my new photos up through photobucket.

These pics are current from a few days ago. I'm currently 215. I'm maintaining my definition fairly well. I'm currently shooting for 25 to 30% carbs. I target at least 4300 cals a day. I think I've reached a wall on my gains at this calorie intake. Feeling pretty good at this weight. Just have to bring up my lagging parts. Chest, hams and calves.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Just an update on my progress. 50 yo. 6'2" Looks like my original photos were deleted during the migration or something. I'm going to try and put my new photos up through photobucket.

These pics are current from a few days ago. I'm currently 215. I'm maintaining my definition fairly well. I'm currently shooting for 25 to 30% carbs. I target at least 4300 cals a day. I think I've reached a wall on my gains at this calorie intake. Feeling pretty good at this weight. Just have to bring up my lagging parts. Chest, hams and calves.

Hey other than I don't wear those ghey checked shorts, you look almost exactly like me, bro, and I'm 50 too! Nice work. Maybe I'll post some pics, too just so you can see.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Hey other than I don't wear those ghey checked shorts, you look almost exactly like me, bro, and I'm 50 too! Nice work. Maybe I'll post some pics, too just so you can see.
I knew I'd get some smart ass comments on my shorts. Lol. Not my favorite pair but I wear them when I have nothing else to wear. Yeah bro post some pics.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks for the comments.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic