Members
Latest Member
pbtom

MCT versus EO, GSO

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I am noticing more and more adoption of MCT being used as the carrier in UGL versus GSO. MCT means medium chain triglyceride oil(usually derived from cococnut oil). Here are a few questions that I am wondering.

1) Does it hold more in concentration that that other oil carriers?

2) Could MCT be used in place of EO?

3) Synthol is a blend of three ingredients – 85% oil (usually medium chain triglycerides), 7.5% lidocaine (local anesthetic/painkiller), and 7.5% benzyl alcohol (disinfectant/sterilizer). I would hope the MCT is not the factor that causes scarring. Anyone know exactly how Synthol works? What causes the scarring? MCT? or the other ingredients? I'd hate to be injecting something that acts like Synthol in the long run.

4) Any additional input on this thread would be helpful as well.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I've used mct works well but lately have been having some pain with it not sure if it's the oil or what. Heating helps some after I refiltered it. The test at 330mg is painful but tren E at 150 is smooth. Next time I'll use gso old reliable.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've been using MCT oil for deca and test cyp for the first time and like it. Goes in smooth and little pip the day after. Overall very good. It hold well. Crystal clear appearance.

It's def doesn't have synthol like effects though, or my ass would be massive by now, haha!!

Just as good if not better the GSO, been using that oil carrier for years. Most of the time it's good, sometimes there's pain afterward. However, that's probably how it was made not the oil itself.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Ok. Thanks for the replies. I'm know MCT can hold the short esters at 200mg/ml so I am just curious why anyone would use EO if MCT s capable of doing the same.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
MCT oil will cause knots for many, thus the reason many avoid it. If more people were patient they would find out the knots become less as the body adjusts to the oil. So after shot 4 or 5 your body most likely wont react with knots......

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I've used both and could not tell much of a difference as an end user.
LF and his group use coconut oil. There were some complaining it would solidify if the temps were cold.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
homebrew. 2%ba, 18%bb, nows nutrition mct oil, doubled filter .45 than .22.

the thinnest youll ever get using oil.
20161125_155728.jpg
20161125_155728.jpg 20161125_155728.jpg 20161125_155728.jpg 20161125_155728.jpg

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Wow that is some clear gear!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Wow that is some clear gear!

Yes, that's the first thing I said when I got a hold of Deca MCT oil in a trade. Clearest gear I've ever used, and like FD said, a couple of shots, and my body adapted. Basically it's painless. In addition, after I heat it, the oil easily flows through a slin pin.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
yea I want some of that! Exactly what you have a jug of deca and a jug of Cyp.
I think the added BB really helps also make it thinner and less painful.
It cost more so most ugl just use more BA and cheapest oil,vials,caps

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
As mentioned seems some
Ppl have reactions to it (MCT).
It's hands down my fav carrier oil for the huge reason of its thin viscosity! No need for toxic harsh solvents to thin the oil with Mct! Flows through a 25g very nicely and it will go through a 3cc with 27g which is not easy for any other non eo or guicol gear with other oils.
Cottonseed oil is a shit oil if u research it. Many consider it a byproduct.....
GSO is a great cheap to find oil.....just much thicker but hell my 1st brew was $6 organic GSO from the grocery store and it worked great lol.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I think the volume is what causes scarring with Synthol, not any particular ingredient. You're stretching the shit out of your skin and fascia and stabbing it over and over again with a big needle.

That being said, thanks for the info folks. I've been using safflower oil and I was a little disappointed. I've been looking for a very thin oil.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic