Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mayweather vs. McGregor August 26th

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Men, tell your wives to leave the room or that you'll be home late.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Looks like it is official!!

19145776_1721531941220876_4944878541554627465_n.jpg

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It will be another boring fight that Mayweather is in....Save your money as this will sell for more than $100 on PPV and will be a very boring fight....

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I don't see Mayweather knocking out Mcgregor BUT it a LONG drawn out technical fight of Floyd picking Mcgregor apart.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Its and interesting fight but I wouldn't pay for the PPV.

I'll just watch Rocky III again to see Stallone throw Hulk Hogan out of the ring.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Please don't tell me you guys actually think the Mayweather will win this fight by fighting! We all know he's going to do the same shit that he did with Pacquiao! Which is why it took so long for him to set this fight! We know he wants to be 50-0 but we also know he needed more practice running around the ring to avoid getting hit! Fuck Mayweather ... plain and simple he strictly business he does not put on a good fight for the viewers.. AKA. He's A BITCH !!! I hope McGregor knocks his ass out!!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
^^^^ Thats how he has won most of his fights.....Not really boxing to me but what do I know.....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As much money as they will be making I would let either one punch me in the face repeatedly.........lol
If it was a MMA fight it would be more fun but boxing????
Floyd KNEW he could not play that game is my guess, McGregor is a cocky ass but I would love to see him spank the gangsta out of Maywether:p

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
Boxing is literally avoiding being hit while also landing more shots than your opponent in a confined area (ring). Not senselessly throwing haymakers. You can hate the person (I do too), but any one who thinks landing a punch is harder than making people look silly by swinging and missing, is clueless. 20+ years of not being officially knocked down by professionals being paid to do that very exact thing.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
As much money as they will be making I would let either one punch me in the face repeatedly.........lol
If it was a MMA fight it would be more fun but boxing????
Floyd KNEW he could not play that game is my guess, McGregor is a cocky ass but I would love to see him spank the gangsta out of Maywether:p

This only makes money if they have strong PPV. MAyweather is promoting this fight, he loses his ass if the PPV numbers are weak. Day 1 of the announcement there is no $$$$, just expenses, expenses Mayweather absorbs. The gate take wont even pay McGregor. This will be marketed hard which will cost a great deal of money, again money Mayweather puts out from his own pocket....This event could be a financial disaster for him, wont hurt him 2 much, but he could walk away owing instead of making $$$ on this fight...

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
fight of the century....hopefully Conor takes it inside of 3 and lays Floyd out like :eek::eek::eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic