Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Mayweather - Ortiz

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Agreed that faggot needs to fight pac.. Or hang his shit up and go retire and go out a punk bitch

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I love the Larry Merchant comment too! All that shit was ridiculous I can't believe after he got slapped by that first cheap shot left that he didn't immediately put his hands up to defend himself. Not a fan of either of these two guys it pretty much went the way they both deserved, Ortiz's headbutt deserved something and he definitely got something, Mayweather is an idiot and now there is absolutely no doubt.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I love the Larry Merchant comment too! All that shit was ridiculous I can't believe after he got slapped by that first cheap shot left that he didn't immediately put his hands up to defend himself. Not a fan of either of these two guys it pretty much went the way they both deserved, Ortiz's headbutt deserved something and he definitely got something, Mayweather is an idiot and now there is absolutely no doubt.

He never thought in a million years that he was going to get punched the first time. That shit was far from a slap. Did you see the look on his face after that first punch? He was completely stunned, in fact, his shit was utterly rocked. The second punch just put him off his feet but he already wasn't "there."

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i think its awsome makes me wanna watch it more often lol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Glad I did not pay for that fight or waste my time watching. I wanted to see it but I hate that shit. Both did some stupid stuff but one thing can be said.. Keep your guard up at all times. If I mix it up with someone and they want to shake my hand I will but I still stay ready for the cheap shot just in case.

~Old

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Mayweather is Ghetto Hood Trash, can't wait to see PacMan eat his black ass up!! Thats right I said it, Can't stand a Fat Mouth Punk!!!

Last edited:
habanero

habanero

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
I agree with Admin, the fans that paid the $60 PPV fee got let down the most and ultimately the inabilty to please the fans with good, clean, exciting fights will take the $$ out of boxing. Boxing will never die, though. Mayweather has always been a tool. Sucker punching your opponent in a tune-up fight is joke. They should give the fans a refund

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
I hate Floyd fucking Mayweather, but after that cheap ass headbutt from Ortiz I don't have much of a problem with the cheap shot. It was within the rules and if the headbutt hadn't occurred, I don't think Mayweather would have thrown the punch. I think it was Mayweather's way of saying fuck you back to Ortiz for the headbutt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic