Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Mayonnaise good or bad?

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
I put garlic powder and relish on mine and sometimes I even put 2 cans of tuna in a blender with a dash of Woestershire sause and 10oz of V8 juice and chug, that's an old Arnold reciepe I've used for years, works great!!

Lucky

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Take a can of Tuna in Oil, drain the oil, stir in a raw egg, and fry it in a pan like a pancake to make a nice Tuna Patty.

Dobs27

Dobs27

TID Lady Member
Sep 14, 2018
Plain Greek yogurt.
I put alittle dab in my tuna. Can't even tell the difference

M

Mcgimenez

May 13, 2016
Mayonnaise is bad, bro. Understand sometimes it can be tasty with some foods, but it's worse for you
Well, home made Mayo (made with lemmon juice, whole egg and olive oil) not only is not bad, is a super food!

And (IMO) goes quite well with tuna!

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
BIG fan of mayo but rarely use it on tuna after discovering balsamic vinegar. I dump in a bunch of olive oil and balsamic and it's facking delicious!

AmishGirl

AmishGirl

TID Lady Member
Jan 23, 2012
Perhaps try Just-Mayo? :) It's Vegan-Mayonaise & I can't honestly tell the difference .... (I'd post a link to the web page but it won't let me :( )

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I use low cal mirical whip. its only 20 cals per tbl spoon and you only need maybe 1.5 table spoons per can

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Perhaps try Just-Mayo? :) It's Vegan-Mayonaise & I can't honestly tell the difference .... (I'd post a link to the web page but it won't let me :( )
Mayo????

I think she just called you a Vegan

Dear u don’t Link Mayo
You just say his name 3x in the shower with cold water running down ur back

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic