Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

May be going under the knife

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Coming up on a year post op and sadly I have to report that I'm not 100%. Worse yet, I think this is about as good as it's going to get. My shoulder is better than a year ago but still tight. I have done everything they said to do, nothing that they said not to do and here I am. I still get a dull ache from time to time when sitting in a recliner.

My strength is back but I'm not testing it with heavy bench or presses. Squat raises hell on the shoulder so I may have to bail on low bar work sooner or later: that will break my heart.

Thanks for checking in on the ol' man!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Shoulder Update:

2 months since my last report and I have to say that things are better. I find myself less conscious of lifting my arm in my day-to-day routine. Still have some tightness and faint clicking but the movement pain is all but gone.

I hoping I can soon put this injury behind me and start working on the next one. LOL

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Glad your shoulder is doing better. Mine were doing great until about 3 weeks ago when I apparently re-injured my right one doing tricep push downs.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Glad your shoulder is doing better. Mine were doing great until about 3 weeks ago when I apparently re-injured my right one doing tricep push downs.
Well now, ain't you just my ray of sunshine! Lol

Really though, sorry to hear that. Hope it's not something you don't need to go under the knife for.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic