Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

maximizing my cut

S

shehulkster86

TID Lady Member
Aug 20, 2015
Just curious, I just started a cut so by the time I'm done, It will be just in time for the holidays. First time I did a cut I hired a trainer and it went well. ( except always being hungry) he had me do the advocare 72 day challenge and he tailored it to my body type. in 2 years I've lost 140 lbs. I train 4-5 days a wk and do 30 min cardio after each session. I want to know how to maximize my training so that i'm not so damn sore all the time due to not enough food lol. suggestions would be great on either new training splits or what.
thanks ]

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Being sore isn't necessarily relative to your calorie intake.

If you are crippled after training then you need to just cut the volume down. Excessive soreness is not a good thing or an indicator of a good workout. It's just excessive damage.

You should do some active recovery. One of my favorite things for soreness is e stim. You can buy battery powered units that are pretty decent. I have one made by omron.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Being sore isn't necessarily relative to your calorie intake.

If you are crippled after training then you need to just cut the volume down. Excessive soreness is not a good thing or an indicator of a good workout. It's just excessive damage.

You should do some active recovery. One of my favorite things for soreness is e stim. You can buy battery powered units that are pretty decent. I have one made by omron.

Got a link?

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
My only suggestion would be foam rolling. Certainly not a cure all, but man it makes me feel better after a tough lift.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic