Samson0692
What's New?

Max Bodyfat to start DNP

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Never used the compound- yet.
I remember your instructive log elsewheres ThinkBig...

Good thread gentlemen

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Everything I read is on how to take it for 'loss' I really would love to see a protocol for 'gain'.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Everything I read is on how to take it for 'loss' I really would love to see a protocol for 'gain'.

I'm trying to imagine how the hell that would work? Not sure it would. It increases your metabolic rate to such a degree that eating 2000 cals off DNP becomes say 1600 cals on DNP. Sure its different for everyone. Screw DNP for gaining, I'll stick with the steak... less sides :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
As someone becomes more lean their ability to mobilize and lose fatty stores becomes increasingly harder. DNP is more helpful to the leaner person in that way.

That sure is a good use for DNP. But I think its equally effective on the obese... This is cut from what Goldy posted earlier

All the clinicians know actually that dinitro medication is irreplaceable in cases of monstrous obesities which prevent all
exercise. It can be used in the obese for whom occupations, life style or cardiac troubles do not permit physical exercises. It is
indispensible for the grossly obese in cases of abdominal operations and immobilization due to illness (inflammation of
fallopian tubes, appendicitis, etc.) for which there is an urgency to obtain a reduction of subcutaneous fat.

That makes me think of all those morbidly obese people you see in the grocery store in the motorized shopping carts. A lot of them on disability. Lets ram some DNP down their gullets and get them up and moving again. Newly productive members of society. They could fill those jobs that American's "just won't do" and then all the illegals can go back to Mexico.

DNP just solved illegal immigration. What can't this wonder drug do????

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Yeah just a comment, I think all this bluster about never going over 10% BF all year is just that, bluster. People put up their favorite avatar at 7% BF and everyone thinks that's what they are year around. Hanging at sub 10% year around for most people isn't even healthy.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I'm trying to imagine how the hell that would work? Not sure it would. It increases your metabolic rate to such a degree that eating 2000 cals off DNP becomes say 1600 cals on DNP. Sure its different for everyone. Screw DNP for gaining, I'll stick with the steak... less sides :D

I guess what Im thinking is POB there has to be a middle ground where metabolic rate is enhanced fat burning is enhanced but only to such a degree that you are simply inhibiting your body from gaining as much fat as you pound the food and extra cals for growth.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I guess what Im thinking is POB there has to be a middle ground where metabolic rate is enhanced fat burning is enhanced but only to such a degree that you are simply inhibiting your body from gaining as much fat as you pound the food and extra cals for growth.

Low dose I guess. That has me thinking now. Well i know what I'm spending my sunday doing... READING!

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011

growing muscle mass while letting the DNP burn off any of the normal bulking fat gains? you might figure out a way to "clean bulk" that way!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Alright I think I might have figured this out..

There may be a middle ground where fat is burning but you can still pound food and make lean gains. Except 2 things. The carb requirement would cause such discomfort that it would just be a bad idea and 2 the lethargy would make training a bitch.

Any other thoughts on making gains while on DNP I would love to hear!

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
That sure is a good use for DNP. But I think its equally effective on the obese... This is cut from what Goldy posted earlier

That makes me think of all those morbidly obese people you see in the grocery store in the motorized shopping carts. A lot of them on disability. Lets ram some DNP down their gullets and get them up and moving again. Newly productive members of society. They could fill those jobs that American's "just won't do" and then all the illegals can go back to Mexico.

DNP just solved illegal immigration. What can't this wonder drug do????

I agree, it definitely is equally effective in obese people because of its mode of operation. It creates an inefficiency in the body's energy cycle depending on dose and causes the direct oxidation of fat to compensate. I just think its a better tool for leaner people because as a person leans out they have progressively fewer effective tools and the tools that they do have become less effective for burning fat than they were when they were fat, the body protects against fat loss as body fatness reduces.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I think the first thing you have to go into any discussion about DNP is expectations & commitment. Its only going to be as good as your diet that you go w/. You may get "results" if you are pounding donuts all day long, but the other side of that is that you are so wiped out and short of breath that you are very limited in your ability to do anything else. From that standpoint, I would argue that if you looked at the sum total - cost & benefit, would it all even out to the same as if you were to stick w/ a good, consistent cutting diet, cardio & your usual training vs a DNP cycle? You sort of have to set aside your life for the duration of the cycle to get these amazing results. I dunno about y'all but when I have an interruption in my schedule, it throws me off. If I have everything optimized and have my burn rate going, I'm off to the races.

Just some thoughts. The morbidly obese are probably the perfect target audience for this stuff, as long as they can have some control of their diet. But if they are already living the enforced sedentary life, they are already in a perfect place to just sit and take it w/o expecting to do anything more. If you're a bodybuilder trying to bulk while keeping bodyfat down - are you actually able to execute quality training sessions on shortness of breath and sweating bullets? If you're trying to cut, can you do any sort of aerobic activity to get to that goal while running this stuff?

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I've used it under 400mg daily, and kept a log whilst doing cardio and specifically around 250mg daily, and ran 2-3 miles at a 5 mph pace, logged via gps on my phone for average pace.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic