Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Max Bodyfat to start DNP

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I've used DNP AT 10-12% bodyfat, and I've used at at 22-23% bodyfat. After I had my motorcycle wreck, I was a physical wreck as well, lost most of my size, gained fat from non activity and the chemicals they had me on.

As soon as I could move without tearing the skin grafts, I started light training and dieting hardcore. I used DNP AS THE ONLY, drug, no AAS, NO anorectic pharmacology of any other sort. In two months, I was fully able to train and after the 50 days o. DNP, using the same methods for testing I read 13%.

That made me a believer.

I don't think, there's any specific amount of fat you have to be under or over, its just common sense.

If your 30% bodyfat and lose 12%(which is a great transformation) your still 18% which means your still fat and not delineated. It's not that the DNP DIDN'T WORK, it damn sure did, its that you've still got about 12% more to lose, and that's common sense.

I've never had anything bad to say about DNP, I'VE LOGGED, my use with it during my horrid motorcycle wreck recoup, over at ABB. Even whilst being treated for severe wounds and in a.very depleted state, I lost a shit ton of bodyfat, with no AAS.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think if you're at 20% you can/ should consider DNP to HELP you reach your goal. DNP can't be compared to Clen or ec stack. We're talking about ec or Clen bumping your metabolism 3 to 5 percent. And DNP bumping from what I have read as much as 50 percent.

It's the nuclear option yes, but never take it off the table IMO

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's the nuclear option yes, but never take it off the table IMO

POB, nothing but respect, but DNP is the nuclear option at 750-1000mg/day. It's NOT a nuclear option at 250-500mg/day. I don't know what my metabolism was at 250mg/day, but I'm guessing 5-10% increase, which is plenty for a slow, steady fat loss.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Fat loss is fat loss. But if you don't know how to eat then you'll go backwards right after you stop. Live and actually learn.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
POB, nothing but respect, but DNP is the nuclear option at 750-1000mg/day. It's NOT a nuclear option at 250-500mg/day. I don't know what my metabolism was at 250mg/day, but I'm guessing 5-10% increase, which is plenty for a slow, steady fat loss.

Right on TG - shoulda been more clear. Admin has used much higher doses than what I think are typical - in the 1000mg range; thats what I was referring too. I'm not one of the fear mongers about DNP :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Interesting read on DNP here and its applications to the obese. I believe the obese was the primary target audience for Cutting and Tainters research back in the 30's too.

http://www.afboard.com/library/DNP ...Dinitro Drugs in Humans (Dr Jacques Bell).pdf

All the clinicians know actually that dinitro medication is irreplaceable in cases of monstrous obesities which prevent all
exercise. It can be used in the obese for whom occupations, life style or cardiac troubles do not permit physical exercises. It is
indispensible for the grossly obese in cases of abdominal operations and immobilization due to illness (inflammation of
fallopian tubes, appendicitis, etc.) for which there is an urgency to obtain a reduction of subcutaneous fat.

Didn't know you was at AF! right on.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
And I'll say if ur a fat fuck might as well hit the DNP no matter what bodweight Fat % your at lol.

GET-R-DONE!

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
As someone becomes more lean their ability to mobilize and lose fatty stores becomes increasingly harder. DNP is more helpful to the leaner person in that way.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Good point, but to look at it from another view, conversely, a fat, sedentary person has a sluggish, lazy metabolism, the body preferentially burns glucose as opposed to fat most often, in Such case.

With that in mind, using DNP, can allow the body to preferentially use triglycerides and fat stores, until you get to a point where your metabolism becomes more efficient at using fat for fuel.

So using this alternative, yet concise stance, we could make an argument that DNP, IS integral for the fatter person.

Left with this in mind, the logical stand point is there is no better time to use DNP, as its equally beneficial, for fat, and leaner somatotypes.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Fat loss is fat loss. But if you don't know how to eat then you'll go backwards right after you stop. Live and actually learn.
I have done almost everything except DNP, I think as stated, if you are at 20 and you go down to 15 something about that worked, well enough to lose 5%.
Whenever I have considered using DNP it was for a weight gain situation, maybe to gain size and minimize bodyfat gain as I was going up...however I just havent really researched it enough to know how at this point.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
DNP is more effective the fatter you are. The problem being self control as it is with any type of dieting. DNP will make cravings 1000x worse and must be curbed or there's no point in taking it.

I will also say that I can be used as a "cheater" type drug if you simply want to indulge occasionally without impacting progress. The first time DC and I used DNP we were mis-advised that eating higher carbs would induce greater fatloss while taking DNP. We opted for an all-out carb fest and I was eating in excess of 1000g of carbs per day for 2 weeks and although I saw no fat loss at all, I also didn't gain a single pound through the process.

I personally think that DNP is a great drug when used properly regardless of body composition. I won't touch Clen for anything because I feel it's far more dangerous than DNP. Granted, anything CAN be dangerous, but if used properly the risk is very minimal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic