Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Max Bodyfat to start DNP

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I have seen it for years a person of 25% bodyfat reads the great success's of DNP and gets the notion using DNP will solve all of their problems with weight. This is the same person you see coming back and posting they developed all of the same harsh side effects as others however they didn't see the results they had expected.

In my opinion a product like DNP is best used by a person of 15% bodyfat or less to actually see the results... Opinions appreciated.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ive never used DNP but have used clen a few times and heres my thoughts on all such type of things.

if you are over probably 12% for a guy or 15% for a woman than you arent going to see the results taking anything regardless of what it is. if your bf is that high you have an eating problem that isnt going to go away because you start taking some drug that burns fat! get your diet under control, get your bodfat down! there are no shortcuts to having a low bodyfat! there is no majic pill that will take your fat away! yes, you might lose a few percentage points, maybe going from 25% to 22% but you are still fat and it isnt going to be noticable. where a drop from 12% to 10 or 9% will be marked!

bottom line, no drug makes up for bad eating!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
bottom line, no drug makes up for bad eating!

I agree with this. About the only time I deviate from this perspective is between Thanksgiving and New Years. Last year I ran low dose DNP of 250mg/day during this time frame simply so that I could eat what I wanted to over the holidays. Having said that, I didn't go nuts, I just didn't avoid partaking in the fun part of eating holiday foods with family. During that time frame I was able to not really watch what I eat too much and not gain 5 pounds of extra fat.

Ultimately BF is about self-discipline. If you don't make the choice you won't see the results.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Weight loss is weight loss, I'm not sure why you would think 15% or under would be different then 20% and over. The visual effects may not be as drastic as with someone who is already cut or less BF, but the overall results would be the same. I have used it over 20% and the effects were noticeable to me and my results were just what I expected.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Weight loss is weight loss, I'm not sure why you would think 15% or under would be different then 20% and over. The visual effects may not be as drastic as with someone who is already cut or less BF, but the overall results would be the same. I have used it over 20% and the effects were noticeable to me and my results were just what I expected.
yes, but you are educated about it and understand what it can and cant do. most people dont take the time to really understand nor do they want to admit that they have an eating problem.

i have to tell you that the thought of a lizard at over 20% bf kind of makes me laugh. did your scales stick out?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Really bad alligator arms, I couldn't reach my wallet to pay for anything!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Dnp will do the job under 20% many people carb up on dnp. Most gain wight on dnp and lose once u stop. I think people take dnp for the wrong reasons. It is a powerful drug. Do a eca stack or clen before messing with that shit. I linger around 14-16% and I get great results using it. Just my thoughts. There was a guy using dnp on this board 6 foot and 176 why? No what ur doin before u mess with his shit

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Interesting read on DNP here and its applications to the obese. I believe the obese was the primary target audience for Cutting and Tainters research back in the 30's too.

http://www.afboard.com/library/DNP ...Dinitro Drugs in Humans (Dr Jacques Bell).pdf

All the clinicians know actually that dinitro medication is irreplaceable in cases of monstrous obesities which prevent all
exercise. It can be used in the obese for whom occupations, life style or cardiac troubles do not permit physical exercises. It is
indispensible for the grossly obese in cases of abdominal operations and immobilization due to illness (inflammation of
fallopian tubes, appendicitis, etc.) for which there is an urgency to obtain a reduction of subcutaneous fat.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
LK, the point I was making was that being over 20% reflects a lack of self-discipline, IMO. If you don't have self-discipline then while the DNP will do its thing, in the long run you're right back to where you started. DNP at low dose supplements a low carb diet very well. Sure, your glycogen levels are tanked, and you don't have great energy for the gym, but it works.

Regarding all the statements "don't mess with that shit", I personally think that clen is more harsh and dangerous than DNP. Of course you can overdo it, but you can also overdo it with clen. A properly dosed DNP cycle is NOT dangerous.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Your absolutely correct if done correctly the end result should be the same. That said the visual result is not likely to change on somebody with 20% bodyfat, you will not become more cut so to speak or reveal abs.

Summer is winding down and DNP season is coming hence I thought it a good time to make a DNP thread. :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes the season is almost here, well probably here up by you, lol

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I agree fat loss is fat loss and the results may not be as visible with the higher fat levels, but imo lower bodyfat shows an ability to control your diet and dnp gives me horrible carb cravings and hunger so being able to ignore this is needed for its successful use.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic