Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Masters bodybuilders

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
I was just thinking, why not start a post for us veterans bodybuilders, some might call us old but our will power is still burning, come on lets share our experience, we can only learn from each others, I’m sure there are lots of us who can join in, we can pass on any experiences we might have or ask any question regarding diet, or training, come on guys, join in the fun.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
ok Im not a bodybuilder I just lift alot of iron and have for 30 yrs but you can count me in

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Ok, but I'm not handicapped (and some of these old-timer threads wind up sounding like we are!) LOL! Hell, I'm only 49 years old and I can still lift heavy, kick ass, drink Crown, and get pussy. LOL!

But I will play if you want!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
LOL sounds like me I just turned 60 in august and Im still lifting heavy , kicking ass, drinking jack and eating pussy I'll play

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
Ok so let is all play, I am sure every one of us got a story to tell, or a piece of advice we could pass on, eating cats or for that matter dogs, does not make muscle grow, I myself like cats a lot, but I will leave that for after eight, so come on guys, show us come cows and let’s start writing about bodybuilding, what do you all say.

Barry

Barry

Oct 11, 2010
count me in, Im 47 and far from calling it quits

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Im old...not that old but Im still fucking one pissed off hombre and still can throw the iron.

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
I am started a new program next week, will run something like Arms and shoulders, chest and back, legs, then I will start all over again, so in two weeks I will be doing a body part twice. I am every deep into supplementation, having 4 meals a day, and two protein shakes, I am not counting calories, just enjoying, lifting heavy. The only cardio I do is an hour walk first thing in the morning, will keep you posted on the out come. I am a bit sceptic on the recovery area, but I am not worried, although being 63 I still feel very young, have to convince my body though.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I am started a new program next week, will run something like Arms and shoulders, chest and back, legs, then I will start all over again, so in two weeks I will be doing a body part twice. I am every deep into supplementation, having 4 meals a day, and two protein shakes, I am not counting calories, just enjoying, lifting heavy. The only cardio I do is an hour walk first thing in the morning, will keep you posted on the out come. I am a bit sceptic on the recovery area, but I am not worried, although being 63 I still feel very young, have to convince my body though.

I am very interested in how this works for you. Please keep me posted

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good luck fabri let me know how it works for you

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
monday will be chest and back, i will be supersetting them, this way i could move faster and i get a better pump, i'll be doing incline press which i hope to hit 3 plates of 45 on each side,i'll start with 15, 10,6 and 4 reps, then i'll do lat pull down,from there i'll be doing bench press, superset with seated rowing, again i'll try to go heavy, reps of 8,6,4,4reps.my third exercise will be the deck pack against one arm rowing, again i'll try to go heavy as i possible can, the deck pack i like to do it me facing the pads, this way i could squeeze my chest better,as a cooling off i love to do an exercise called around the world, it works both chest and back, i'll go for that burning feeling, i'll close with a few sets of leg raisers. I'll go for my morning walk which will be around 45 minutes, there is a lovely valley where i live and early in the morning, it's heaven.i always have a cup of coffee and a Niacin tablet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic