Ethan7400
What's New?

Masteron P, Winny Test E Cycle Fine Tuning

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Alright Gents, I go back on 5/1 and my cycle is going to look as follows. Just need some opinions on the test dose. I typically run Mast E but have decided to give Prop a try this time. Usually run 500mgs Test E and 500mgs Mast E.
But I’ve been reading that it’s better to run the Masteron higher than the test.

Test E- 350mgs EW
Mast Prop-85mgs ED (starting week 2)
Winny- 50mgs ED (starting week 2)

Let me know what you guys think.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Those types of “must run X higher than Y” or “must be 2:1 ratio” rules are 100% bullshit IME.

We are all different. Maybe it’ll be better for you. Maybe the effects won’t be as good.

Try it and see. But realize you are upping the mast by 100 AND the short ester means you are getting more compound per ml than with mast e.

In other words, even IF your proposed cycle is an improvement it doesn’t mean that has anything to do with your test/mast ratio.

You are your own experiment.

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
Have to agree with Jin, however I will say I'm currently running mast higher than test and it has been my favorite cycle so far.

Questions:
Have you run Mast before?
Current bodyfat%?
What is your goal with this cycle?
How many weeks are you planning on running this?
What is your planned diet?
Have you had recent bloodwork?
Are you on TRT? Weekly dosage?

Input/Opinions:
Unless you're competing drop the Winny. That's a lot of negative side effects for not much gain, the mast will have a great lean effect on you anyway.
The Mast looks a little high for me, but I'm kind of conservative. I would be comfortable at 500/wk.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Have to agree with Jin, however I will say I'm currently running mast higher than test and it has been my favorite cycle so far.

Questions:
Have you run Mast before?
Current bodyfat%?
What is your goal with this cycle?
How many weeks are you planning on running this?
What is your planned diet?
Have you had recent bloodwork?
Are you on TRT? Weekly dosage?

Input/Opinions:
Unless you're competing drop the Winny. That's a lot of negative side effects for not much gain, the mast will have a great lean effect on you anyway.
The Mast looks a little high for me, but I'm kind of conservative. I would be comfortable at 500/wk.

1. Yes I’ve run Mast E probably 5 different cycles

2. Current body fat between 7% and 8%
right around 205lbs
3. Cycle goal is to just bring physique to the next level. I’ve always focused on putting weight on in last cycles but during my off cycle I dieted down to a good spot to just focus on gettin diced up

4. 12-14 week cycle

5. Diet is tuned in. 5- 125g-150g carb days 2-300g carb days. Protein right at 200g Fats at 60-70

6. No blood work since last fall

7. I’m not on TRT I still pct completely off of everything except growth.

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
So your BF is 7-8% and you're looking to shave even more of that off and you're not stepping on stage..?

I can appreciate anyone putting in work to get the results they want but if your bodyfat really is at ~7% I'm not sure what else you could ask for lol

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
So your BF is 7-8% and you're looking to shave even more of that off and you're not stepping on stage..?

I can appreciate anyone putting in work to get the results they want but if your bodyfat really is at ~7% I'm not sure what else you could ask for lol

I’ve been off for 7 weeks so there’s not a lot of density or at least how much I would like. Here’s a picture of myself about 2 weeks ago. I’m actually a bit tighter now

76B15EBF-7A2B-46B3-904B-9252D1CF8FA5.jpeg

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
The vascularity that Mast provides is amazing, I love it.

You look great man, good work. You already know this isn't going to be a mass building monster of a cycle, so it seems your goals are in line. I still wouldn't run winny tho....I hate that shit lol

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Thanks brother. I think I’ll give the test and mast a month and see where I’m at before I throw the winny on if at all. Thanks for the chat!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Concur on forget the winny, the mast will do the job better anyway for lean-ness and vascularity, you likely could run the mast at 50mg pd and do very well.
How long do you plan to run this?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic