Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Masteron Fat Loss?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Q: Will I have better results using Masteron for fat loss on a cutting cycle than other steroids?

A: Well, you know, even after all this time it is not clear to me that there is necessarily much difference in cutting effect between different steroids, once the confounding effects of differing estrogen levels or water retention are taken out of the equation.

One thing about doing consults is that the way things actually work is that the great majority of guys already have their gear and THEN want to know what to do with it, rather than getting the advice beforehand.

And so there have been a lot of cycles where the goals were the opposite of what one might predict from the gear on hand, but that’s what the lifter had to work with.

I really can’t say that it’s clear that there were poorer fat loss results when that was the goal and that was the situation.

Maybe yes, but maybe not.

Diet, training, and individual variability were by far the more important factors so long as the AAS total dose was reasonable.

Another thing, besides estrogen and water retention, that I think may be a confusing factor is the psychological one.

Very simply, when someone buys the steroids associated with a cutting cycle he is likely to take his cutting seriously, perhaps more seriously than the lifter who bought steroids more traditionally associated with bulking.

I’m not saying there can be no difference, and I do have preferences in recommendations, but I agree with Deacon that it doesn’t take “cutting steroids” to have a very effective cut. Any of the commonly used steroids can be used effectively.

Written By Bill Roberts

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
hate that stuff...felt like crap on it. didnt like it at all

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011
You do know you can cut on any steroid ,it all boils down to diet and ancillaries.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
You do know you can cut on any steroid ,it all boils down to diet and ancillaries.

Anyways i ran Mas for a month with SUS and had a noticeable drop in BF I honestly think that along with strength gains Masteron made me look the most like a BB, I could see much more definition in my gains, only thing that I dont like about Mast is it being a DHT derivitive the effects of Male Pattern Baldness can be greatly increased, So I would say that masteron fat loss would be a great addition to a cutter

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I wish I could help you out here bro but I've never used mast.

I do think RADAR made a valid point. I know we have some noobs here and it's disapointing to see a guy get flamed for making a post that wasn't silly or bad advice...

H

Hustlin

Jan 20, 2011
love the stuff. especialy the longer version drost e.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Your right Im sorry if i was outta line should not have gone this far

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
YOUNG...take it easy bro...AS a matter of fact you CAN cut on ANY drug and IT does come down to just diet...

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
YOUNG...take it easy bro...AS a matter of fact you CAN cut on ANY drug and IT does come down to just diet...

Yep got shredded on Test Deca and dbol. Nice lean mass gains.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
^^ you got it. You cant out train or use ANY type of compound to make up for a diet. Drugs doent get you shredded or not...diet gets you there.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I always thought body builders use masteron prior to compition to help get a dense / hard look to the muscles. One must already have low bf for the drug to be effective....

Diet is and has always been the key to fat loss....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic