Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Masteron Fat Loss?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Older guys (over 40) seem to notice more fat burning properties than the younger guys. At least that is the feedback I get from people I know. I myself did not see much fat burning properties on the prop version.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Yeah i think the Super MOD knows a thing or two about Steroids and there effects

Anyways i ran Mas for a month with SUS and had a noticeable drop in BF I honestly think that along with strength gains Masteron made me look the most like a BB, I could see much more definition in my gains, only thing that I dont like about Mast is it being a DHT derivitive the effects of Male Pattern Baldness can be greatly increased, So I would say that Masteron would be a great addition to a cutter

Stunna, RADAR is a Supermod also on elite. midevil is an admin at another forum ...... you really need to know who your talking too. Please refain from calling people names.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Admin and GS i apologize to you guys, and RADAR and Midevil and Danglilng unit as well what I said was outta line and apologize for it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Back to the original Bill Roberts article...

I agree that you CAN cut with any AAS. But certain ones are definitely better suited for the task. Masteron in particular is of little value to people with a BF% higher than 10%. Once you get below 10% you'll start to see any subcutaneous water disappear along with muscle hardening (which gives the appearance of fat loss or a leaner look). It's well know that most guys will use a prop/tren/mast combo for precomp to really take themselves to the next level.

I think the thing that's not talked about enough with Masteron is the aggression factor. Mast increased my aggression WAY more than tren did. If you are prone to hairloss or have existing aggressive tendencies, this may not be the drug for you.

On a side note....if you'd like to have the sex drive of an 18 year old, this drug does wonders :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Test/Mast/tren can give you one hell of an attitude LOL!

Gota stop and think about things before you speak while on this shit, especialy at work.lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Older guys (over 40) seem to notice more fat burning properties than the younger guys. At least that is the feedback I get from people I know. I myself did not see much fat burning properties on the prop version.

I'll agree to that,

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Let us not forget about the vascularity that comes with Masteron. Even my main vein has more veins that pop out.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I love masterone and, I am not a low body fat guy. Its great for strength as well as the libido ( as mentioned above ). Also speeds up the metabolism for me quite a bit. I am pushing the limit of 40 so that may have an effect on the increased metabolism part. I love it with any test or eq for that matter. Happy pinning fellas

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic