Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Masteron and Tren in the same cycle

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
I make a test p, tren a, mast p compound that I call RIP BLEND. It is definitely very popular and yields great results. The masteron works in synergy with the test to increase binding affinity and help keep water retention down, while the test and tren add an immense amount of bulk.

B

Borg Master

Jun 16, 2014
If you left the test out, wouldn't that reduce the need for an AI?
From what little available research out there, it would appear mast could reduce endogenous DHT production.
(That would a strong point of the mix for some men.)
Do you know more about the reduced DHT / Mast hypothesis?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
What are you opinions on Masteron and Tren in the same cycle with Text Cyp. 600mg Test Cyp, 400mg Masteron, and 400mg Tren E a week for 12 to 15 weeks. This will be used during a gentle cut diet. I need to drop 20 lbs this spring. I would love to add GH but I dont have the funds. What about adding T3 or T4 with this and how much and how long. ?

All Opinions welcome
One of my favorite stacks. Almost every cycle I run has mast e in it. And it's a perfect compliment to the tren. EQ is right there too.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
in love with mast/tren/test...my favorite

rodgeur

rodgeur

Dec 5, 2015
In my opinion test prop and tren ace must be take ED. Masteron must be take EOD.for exemple: test and tren 75mg ED. Mast 50mg EOD. Masteron is a good steroid but it brings little compared to tren... the interest of masteron is that is lower shbg. 50mg eod is enough for that.

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
Interesting thread.
I hope Wes can elaborate on tommyguns #23 post.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Try this one

400 test cyp
400 mast e
600 tren e

The physique changes will blow your mind.

Also your answer to fD's questions is you are a "power bottom."

I ran something similar to this. I ran 500 mg test cyp, 400 mast a, 400 and tren a, and it was one of the best cycles I've ever ran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Personally I have not and do not think it's warranted if you just worried about a small decrease in T3. Increase your food intake and that should take care of it. If you are wanting much higher levels of t3 than I would say 25-50mcg's like others have stated.

mands

I agree!

Lucky

L

Lynceus

Nov 26, 2021
tren and mast go together like peanut butter and jelly
Hi,
I am currently on a stack made up like this:

250 mg Test Enanthiate + 200 mg Masteron + 100 mg Tren Acetate on Mondau, Wednesday and Friday + Anavar 30 mg from Monday to Fridaiu.
I can seea good body recomp, and I am curious to know how my body could change in a 8 weeks program. I am on 3.000 calories a day

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
For years I did Test P, Tren A, Mast A at 100mg each eod. It's a great stack but the older I get the less I enjoy being a pincushion.

I used transdermal trend during my last cycle a couple of years ago along with test prop and mast a.

I wanted to do the same thing again on my current cycle but I could not find the transdermal tren shots for me are just very wearing so I don't do them anymore. But in my opinion there's not a better stack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic