Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Mast

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Obviously I have never ran Mast or I wouldn't be asking this. I have considered maybe adding some Mast prop at the end of my upcoming cycle but if not I was going to run it next cycle. I've read several times that it gives you an overall good feeling. In y'all's own words and experiences how would you all describe this.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Obviously I have never ran Mast or I wouldn't be asking this. I have considered maybe adding some Mast prop at the end of my upcoming cycle but if not I was going to run it next cycle. I've read several times that it gives you an overall good feeling. In y'all's own words and experiences how would you all describe this.
What are you running it with an what are your expectations, I've ran it with prop, and prop and tren a, while cutting and it does help with definition. Never got any good feelings off of it though.
What does your dosage look like?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I took mast at the peak of my cycle while on deca & test 400. You have to eat continually and clean otherwise you will feel the catabolization if you don’t eat properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
What are you running it with an what are your expectations, I've ran it with prop, and prop and tren a, while cutting and it does help with definition. Never got any good feelings off of it though.

This cycle will be a lengthy test, Eq cycle. If I do add mast it won't be till last 6-8 weeks. 400/week. If I wait till next cycle it will be along the lines of test e 750 and Mast e 500. Just getting some ideas mainly.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Masteron works best as an adjunct to cutting drugs and lower Testosterone doses IME. Adding it to a long Test/EQ cycle would be pointless. Try it when cutting at a does closer to 250-300mgTest with 300-400mg Materon.

It dries you out (appearance wise) and blocks estrogen while keeping androgens higher than Test alone. If I didn't compete (or train competitors)...I wouldn't even waste time with it.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I've actually run masteron enanthate alongside my test enanthate with lower dosages and loved it. Test was at 400mg per week and mast was at 200mg per week. I felt great. Even keeping my test dosages low, I'm one who needs to keep an eye on my E2. I felt like the mast mitigated any issues with that and was a great boost to my libido being a heavier androgen. Physique wise, you probably won't notice much, but libido boost and some mitigation with any E2 sides was great.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I've actually run masteron enanthate alongside my test enanthate with lower dosages and loved it. Test was at 400mg per week and mast was at 200mg per week. I felt great. Even keeping my test dosages low, I'm one who needs to keep an eye on my E2. I felt like the mast mitigated any issues with that and was a great boost to my libido being a heavier androgen. Physique wise, you probably won't notice much, but libido boost and some mitigation with any E2 sides was great.
Yeah I wasn't considering it much for it's muscle building or even the cosmetic effects. I'm thinking more about mood, energy, ect. I like to feel good, not like "high", just good mood, increased activity, ect.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I think the best approach for heavy aromatizers is adding MAST E and cutting back T vs using an AI. Really wish someone would do a clinical study on this for that purpose in an HRT model.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic