Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

mast/eq/deca/test

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
A little back round history of yourself would help?

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
What would you want to accomplish with a cycle consisting of all these compounds?
Do you want to take them all at the same time?

Seems to me like you're trying to combine cutting and bulking together.

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
Bro is this ur first cycle?If it is ur way off bro,What is it u are wanting to do buddy?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yes... please elaborate on yourself... stats, exp, etc... and goals with this cycle...

the stack looks a bit more complex than your are ready for IMO... esp if you have to ask what dose to run the compounds...

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
yes... please elaborate on yourself... stats, exp, etc... and goals with this cycle...

the stack looks a bit more complex than your are ready for IMO... esp if you have to ask what dose to run the compounds...

All of this. Please help us help you.

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011
i did something close deca ,test C, eq cause th eq was free so i threw it in sust, d bol, and winny at the end it was my 4th cycle tho and i kept the dose low cause of how many different substances i was running do your research and keep asking the only stupid question is the one you don't ask

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011
drop the mastorene pick either EQ or Deca and throw in an oral in the begging like d bol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks bro imho that's one of the best cycles ever it's a classic for bulking if thats your goal!!!

so i say test< deca< d bol
10 to 14 weeks tops i say 10 then you can start another one sooner sooner lol

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic