Massage therapy

Discussion in 'Injury Recovery & Prevention' started by Joker13, Jul 26, 2017.

1. BackAtIt

BackAtIt Senior Member

Oct 3, 2016

I've thought of cupping...However, it looks a tad, shad painful...Also, considered acupunture...

My thoughts tho on fascia strecthing were mainly to see if any of you do it for the sake of muscle grow...From what I understand , the fascia will restrict growth after so much growth of muscle...If you can get it strechted (fascia), then it should allow for more growth of muscle...Just what i've heard...​

2. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    http://bodymindfloatcenter.com/new-page/

this is what I am talking about. You float in complete suspension in Epsom salt solution no light or sound. After like 20 min all your muscles just become jello and you enter a weird sleep mode. It's fucking awesome. I normally have to go sit on a bench somewhere for an hour or so after to get back to reality. Makes your skin and body feel GREAT

3. DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller Senior Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Sounds like a sensory deprivation tank.

Joe Rogan loves those things. Though he's shroomin' when he does.

4. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    yea thats what they are. But before fucking that TV show made them all popular with dopes trying to TRIP out with out drugs. Athletes were using them to help heal. I love it they work the tits. For the cost i recommend trying it.

5. BackAtIt

BackAtIt Senior Member

Oct 3, 2016

how about pain?....i noticed in advertisment it suggesting pain relief...is it true?

6. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    I dont have chronic pain. I mean it helps with like muscle soreness pain. Like you feel very similar to how you feel after a massage tissue wise.
    It's also an epsome salt bath. Athletes have been soaking in epsome for a very long time to help with performance related aches and pains.

7. BackAtIt

BackAtIt Senior Member

Oct 3, 2016
    It sounds like it would do some good, bro...I might have to try it at least once....Thanx for the input...

8. Snake

Snake VIP Member

May 1, 2011
    I get massage twice a month to stave off a fusion surgery that I need to get.
    It's a matter of $$, cause fusion surgery will keep me out of work at least 3 months, and my insurance only covers 60% of my check.
    Anyway, low back massage works wonders, though temporary.
    Plus, I have a great looking bisexual therapist, who's skilled and nice.
    But no, she doesn't give "Happy Ending" massage. :(