Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

*** Mass Specs on CBL HGH ***

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Couple of interesting bits, Chavos name is Carlito, I have been told he is an old man, Im 55, he is somewhere near 70. He did run a strange operation, but was legit for years. I know someone who met him, its bizarre he ended in this game...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Couple of interesting bits, Chavos name is Carlito, I have been told he is an old man, Im 55, he is somewhere near 70. He did run a strange operation, but was legit for years. I know someone who met him, its bizarre he ended in this game...

Giving him the full benefit of the doubt, maybe he was just naive and honestly believed his gear was still 100%. I got about 80% of my gear from him for like 6-7 years. He was always GTG until the last year before he left. People started to complain. At some point he said he switched RAWs suppliers. Maybe they were selling him shit RAWS. I don't know. I just know that his gear stopped being as effective for me and many others. Of course people thought I was full of shit (who was I to question a guy with such a strong rep?) So I had bloodwork done after being on a strong cycle and it wasn't right at all. Then the HGH results came in about 2 months later and the shit hit the fan.

Regardless of WHY his gear was turning out underdosed or bunk he could have made it right with people and he chose not to. I hate to see a good source go bad but I haven't seen one go out gracefully yet.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Yeah, it's public knowledge that PL got busted.

I think it's crazy that you still use Chavo (CBL). He scammed a bunch of people. Will he scam again? Don't see why not. But you're going in with your eyes open, so I suppose it's caveat emptor.
Well, it was similar with IP China. I had been using him since early 1999 and only ever received bad or weak stuff was twice in thousands of packs over 15 years while so many were having issues. I do live in the same Metro area as him, so...

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
He's a con man bitch IMO
Tell him I said so. If I got the blessing of meeting him in person I'd break his old ass hip for the money he stole from me.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Carlito /chavo is a piece of garbage.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011

Yes Carlito from Texas.....he was on OLM forever and turned into Chavo at AB and some other names i think....stopped selling AAS then was just peptides ....now a scammer.

he was one of the first ppl i met when i started in the game.....we would chat about Vanquish labs who he was the reference for ......Vanquish scammed me out of HGH around the time of RAWDEAL......so maybe he was scamming this whole time and just using different names when he could.

He used to also have legit 20ML bottles for a long time.....maybe he is on drugs or meth or something....or just old and senile now?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
He used to also have legit 20ML bottles for a long time.....maybe he is on drugs or meth or something....or just old and senile now?

Thats one reason I used to like dealing with him was his 20ML bottles. Also his TA was less than a week most of the time. His gear was on point for years...until it wasn't.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
About 5 years ago I tested his Masteron (had 80ml of it). It was test cyp. I discussed it with him and staff and told him fix the shit and he did I believe. I did not allow him to resend me shit, I did give his cyp away though to a juice head buddy that wanted it no matter what compound, lol.
Then I started discussing with 11bravo some things not right and i believed him to be someone else. Bravo agreed as he had known chavo for a long time. After a small amount of board drama where i did call him out as someone else, it was decided he was chavo still.
In my opinion, the old chavo sold out or got out or took on an apprentice or whatever, but chavo as of 2014 is not the chavo i believed he "was".
It was also that time frame, slightly before, that he started taking preorders as well and prepayments. Sign that he was cash strapped and using money to get the product, only one good seizure away from having nothing and having to scam. Hmmm, I don't know?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I'm guessing he switched his raw suppliers from INT to domestic in fear of CD, as a lot of that was going on around that time he was talking about retiring. who knows if his dom raw supplier was cutting the powder or just selling bunk. he needed cash and it was hard to let go. he cashed in as much as he can before getting chased out. that's my guess.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The way I remember it from what info was available to AB members is that he was only outted by his own post about hand packing his HGH and the subsequent challenges to him by enjoy_tren, schultz, and a brother whose handle I may screw up .... something like muscle96ss(?) This was during the last year or so of his existence on AB, before which the damage had been done. If there were suspicions or evidence of problems I do not remember hearing anything from Staff until those 3 members got the ball rolling.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The way I remember it from what info was available to AB members is that he was only outted by his own post about hand packing his HGH and the subsequent challenges to him by enjoy_tren, schultz, and a brother whose handle I may screw up .... something like muscle96ss(?) This was during the last year or so of his existence on AB, before which the damage had been done. If there were suspicions or evidence of problems I do not remember hearing anything from Staff until those 3 members got the ball rolling.

I was surprised how long he had his "powdered gh" statement up without being questioned.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I refuse to use a source that has been proven to sell under-dosed or straight up bunk gear multiple times. If it was just the GH and he went down gracefully at AB it might be different. But it wasn't and he certainly didn't. His var, test, deca, GH. All suspect and the fact he made such a scene for like two weeks at AB speaks volumes.
Yeah, it's public knowledge that PL got busted.

I think it's crazy that you still use Chavo (CBL). He scammed a bunch of people. Will he scam again? Don't see why not. But you're going in with your eyes open, so I suppose it's caveat emptor.
I used everything but his GH for years with no issues. Had bloods done (posted at AB and MESO) multiple times.

GH I have no idea about. I read all the bullshit from both sides . I think there was some behind the scenes manuvering that probably didn't go well and someone had to go. Its how it works on these forums (expect here thank goodness).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic