Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

*** Mass Specs on CBL HGH ***

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I used everything but his GH for years with no issues. Had bloods done (posted at AB and MESO) multiple times.

GH I have no idea about. I read all the bullshit from both sides . I think there was some behind the scenes manuvering that probably didn't go well and someone had to go. Its how it works on these forums (expect here thank goodness).

Maybe...who knows. I just know that his test started feeling different about 2 years ago. I been running long enough I know what it should feel like. I ran 750mg per week for around 12-13 weeks and a gram for two weeks then got my bloodwork done and tested 1,100. Does that sound right to you? I was also on 600mg of his Deca for the same 12 weeks and bumped it to 900mg. Zero sides and zero results. IDK what happened but I do know some of his gear was underdose or complete bunk right near the end. I also know that behind the scenes there were others that got fake orals. The shit did not hit the fan until several people got fake GH. I may be wrong but didn't he brag about selling like $60,000 worth of that shit? My receptors? My diet? Come on man. A gram of test and 900mg deca with zero results and zero sides?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I used everything but his GH for years with no issues. Had bloods done (posted at AB and MESO) multiple times.

GH I have no idea about. I read all the bullshit from both sides . I think there was some behind the scenes manuvering that probably didn't go well and someone had to go. Its how it works on these forums (expect here thank goodness).

Idk man.
You and I talked a year + ago about this when it began to bubble.
I only ever really got test, tren, and mk677. All of which are cheap and readily accessible even to low level sources. Even then I always said he felt underdosed. Cheap, yes. Fast, yes. Easy to deal with, yes.
The gh I got was surly bunk and after what 5 years of buying and 1000s spent I got treated like a street crackhead. So in my book he's no good.
You don't treat a longtime good client like that.
I fronted him on orders in the past AND with his gh order.
He knew me damn well but when it came time to make good nothing.
Mind you I settled for like 500 in free gear all test, tren and hcg high profit shit for buyer prices at under order lost. Still no go treated me like shit. Threatened me.
Scammer in my book.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Just checked and I believe I started doing business with him around 2011 or 12. Placed at least 2-3 decent sized orders per year. Everything felt right until the last couple of years. I buddy of mine from the gym got far more stuff from him than I did including items I don't touch like tren ace. He said the last few batches didn't seem quite right to him and he went to someone else. I only got Test, EQ, NPP and Deca. Maybe some HCG once or twice when it got hard to find. Was he knowingly scamming people? Was he letting someone else run the business for him? Did his RAWs supplier start screwing him? IDK, and honestly I don't care. He got multiple complaints from many different people and denied it. His GH was proven bunk and he denied it. Per my bloodwork his test was underdosed and he denied it. Take from that what you will.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I talk to him at least twice a week. He lives across town from me. He's doing fine and just asked me to let you guys know. BTW, he's 46y/o, not some old grandpa, lol. He's moving into anti-aging stuff these days. I know a few of you had problems over at AB, I just have had nothing but success with CBL. Honest and straightforward guy IMO. I think 2009 was the first time I ordered from him. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I talk to him at least twice a week. He lives across town from me. He's doing fine and just asked me to let you guys know. BTW, he's 46y/o, not some old grandpa, lol. He's moving into anti-aging stuff these days. I know a few of you had problems over at AB, I just have had nothing but success with CBL. Honest and straightforward guy IMO. I think 2009 was the first time I ordered from him. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

My guess is he would be doing fine, sitting on the tens of thousands of dollars he stole from his customers. Not sure how you can not be wary of a guy like that. He may not have screwed you over yet, but he's shown the willingness to do so to others. To each their own, I suppose.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

No shit!!
Hey did you used to be on Ulters board?

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
No shit!!
Hey did you used to be on Ulters board?
What was the name of that board? How long ago did it exist? I had a different name "Stretchmarkboy" until I called out Gmunk/Proline back in 03/04. That shit bag posted my personal information on three boards for days and no one took it down. Renegade, UGSupplements, & Anabolex.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

When you see him tell him I still want my fucking $ back bum ass bitch that he is

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Honest and straight forward .... cant be true since he was obviously selling some garbage loose powder as gh. So nothing but a scammer P.O.S. gh powder.... still smh.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
What was the name of that board? How long ago did it exist? I had a different name "Stretchmarkboy" until I called out Gmunk/Proline back in 03/04. That shit bag posted my personal information on three boards for days and no one took it down. Renegade, UGSupplements, & Anabolex.
So, tell us why you called out these other guys you mention... were they scamming people? Or selective scamming or what?
Seems hypocritical to call anyone out and then use a known scammer and then defend his thieving scamming stealing lying ass as if he is a great guy. Ecause you know him and talk to him and he treats you right while he scams other and owes many many more.
If you are not part of this solution you are part of the problem. Helping a scammer continue to do business and defending him while knowing he still owes and has scammed others kinda places you in the same light as him.
I personally do not trust a member who defends known scammers and still sends them money, ensuring they have enough business to continue to operate and scam others. I'm quite surprised at the lax attitude you have toward what he has done to so many others.
Frankly I am quite disappointed to see anyone defend any known outright scammers.

Hey wow, look that man over there just raped that young girl. Well, it's ok as long as he doesn't rape me, let him be and do his thing, right. All the same shit right.
It could not be more wrong than to support and defend someone that has or is stealing from your brothers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic