pbtom
What's New?

Martial Law

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Disgusting.

The video indicates these officers still had their jobs at the time the video was released. Do you know if they still are employed?

Justice for all. Not some.

While there is public outrage over police victims, cases like this should be brought back into the spotlight.

One difference in the two cases is that video of this man was not released until after prosecution was finished.

Now that we all carry smartphones hopefully the lives of all citizens of the United Stres can be better safeguarded.

Anybody who would be against justice for this man and for justice for George Floyd would be certifiably biased.

Perhaps we can get justice for all, together, no matter who we are.

“in 2017, three Dallas Police officers were indicted for deadly conduct related to this incident.

The three Dallas Police officers who were involved were Sgt. Kevin Mansell, Officer Danny Vasquez, and Officer Dustin Dillard.

But in March 2019, Dallas County District Attorney John Cruezot dropped the misdemeanor charges.

Now, all three officers are back on the job”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...dy-cam-video-tony-timpa-in-custody-death/amp/

they were charged with a misdemeanor charge. all charges were dropped and they’re still working on the job to this day.

white lives don’t matter...

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
“in 2017, three Dallas Police officers were indicted for deadly conduct related to this incident.
The three Dallas Police officers who were involved were Sgt. Kevin Mansell, Officer Danny Vasquez, and Officer Dustin Dillard.
But in March 2019, Dallas County District Attorney John Cruezot dropped the misdemeanor charges.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...dy-cam-video-tony-timpa-in-custody-death/amp/
they were charged with a misdemeanor charge. all charges were dropped and they’re still working on the job to this d
Who is saying white lives don’t matter?

There are plenty of other conclusions you could draw from those facts.

There is a way forward. Together. To make sure no citizen is abused by police.

There is a way into the future that will further divide the country.

Do we want an “us vs. them” country or an “us and them” country?

Cops have a lot of protections and a powerful union. Without video evidence and public pressure, dirty cops will get off 100% of the time. Doesn’t matter who the victim is.

That’s why the whole system needs reform.

This doesn’t have to be a black/white issue. And it shouldn’t be IMO.

If some other groups want to make it about protecting black lives from the police, I don’t feel a need to be offended or to conclude that that entire group doesn’t care about my life.

Any protections put in place for black people isn’t likely to negatively affect me.

I welcome reform to the justice system. My guess is that if blacks are better protected from dirty cops, then I will be too.

I’m no fan of the BLM movement ideology. That’s a whole different rant.

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Just get all the videos of whites being killed by cops together and form "White Lives Matter."

I'm sure it will go well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Statistically far more white people are killed by cops than any other race, in total numbers. Just sayin'

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

they were charged with a misdemeanor charge. all charges were dropped and they’re still working on the job to this day.

Not sure I would go as far as saying white lives don't matter, I get it though.

I do believe this would have gone differently if he wasn't white. I watched another one today that would have been a whole lot different as well.

Ladise and gents, I don't want to labeled as prejudice, it's just the truth.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Not sure I would go as far as saying white lives don't matter, I get it though.

I do believe this would have gone differently if he wasn't white. I watched another one today that would have been a whole lot different as well.

Ladise and gents, I don't want to labeled as prejudice, it's just the truth.
Truth and facts have no bearing in these matters, sir.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: HDH
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Charlton Heston tried to warn us decades ago this was coming !!!

1591479736663.png

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
My absolute favorite movie when I was a kid. Still good every 4 or 5 years :)

Ah yes, "planet of the apes"!...Musta watched it a million or so times myself!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic